“Great food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 26, 2014

We had been sightseeing all day and wanted a good place to eat. We saw the good reviews and decided to try it out. We sat outside so we could be seated immediately. Our waiter was attentive and helpful. We had our 2 kids ,7 & 10, with us. He adjusted a meal so they could have spaghetti with meat sauce. My kids loved it. We ate a mixed green salad that was great and our entree was shredded pork with noodles. It was delicious. Bread comes with your meal and it is very good and fresh made. We enjoyed our meal very much.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

One of the few places that was open in Clatyon on a Sunday night, and it was packed. Great ambiance, pretty hip and trendy. Pasta dishes were all good, but the best finds were the chopped salad and the roasted brussel sprouts!

Reviewed July 19, 2014

Okay, technically it's gelato, but it was the first stop on my "21 frozen desserts in 25 days" tour, and it was top notch, easily the best in Clayton.

The flavors were eclectic and interesting and quite delicious, too! I tasted Basil but ended up with Aztec Chocolate and Toasted Coconut. Fantastic!

Yes, the "regular food" is very good, here, too. I love the pizza, pasta, salads, salmon, beer selection, bread, and olive oil and have them all on multiple occasions.

The recent visit was a quick dessert stop, at the counter, and I hope to do it again soon!

Reviewed July 17, 2014

My son and I walked around Clayton looking for an ice-cream shop and stumbled across Pastaria. I remembered reading in TA about their gelato so we walked in and ordered the most delicious gelato to go. We both had two scoops - the malt and salted caramel and ice-cream cake and cannoli gelato. Incredibly scrumptious gelato and loved the unique and different flavors! Thanks TA for your reviews - we never would have thought to go to Pastaria for dessert.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

I am Italian, born and grown in Italy, recently moved to US. I went to Pastaria and tried the pizza, it was great.

I am looking forward to try their pasta!

P.s. they charge 20$ if you bring your own wine, better to buy it there.