“Exceptional Breakfast menu”

Ranked #6 of 71 Restaurants in Clayton
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 15, 2014

My daughter proclaimed the Eggs Benedict some of the best she's ever tasted...a little on the spicy side, so be prepared. My Veggie Hash (or scramble...I can't remember the exact name) was exceptional. There were so many great items, it was hard to choose.

Reviewed July 31, 2014

This is a super lively brunch spot with friendly staff and great coffee from a local roaster. It's an easy drive from St. Louis!

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Excellent and creative choices, with new specials every week! Ambiance is estimable. You may wait to be seated, but it is well worth it. They also have a liquor license and their drinks are made to order. I recommend the Bloody Mary with the fried pickle!!!

Reviewed June 25, 2014

Cute place in Clayton with outdoor seating available. Tried the salmon hash - the portion is huge but yum. The coffee is good too. The restaurant has a nice vibe and the staff are very friendly. I liked the furniture and the set up too. The menu looked good - I will go back to try other items on their menu.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

We loved the food, and made it in Sunday a.m. before the rush, which apparently led to an hour wait, albeit with lots of locals happy to do the waiting. We had the Chorizo/Avocado Benedict (perfect) and the Vegetarian Hash (also perfect). They were busy, so service was a tad slow, but cheerful and encouraging all the way. We were very well attended, and—as I say—the place was hopping. It's a lovely, well-appointed cafe with a very well trained staff all around. Everything we DIDN'T eat looked great as well.

1  Thank Scott C