“Great breakfast”

Ranked #6 of 71 Restaurants in Clayton
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Went to this restaurant with a group of 15 for breakfast. Some chose the light options and others selected the full sized "skillet" meals called hash. Everyone was pleased and several returned again during our 3 day visit to clayton.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

We had to wait around 20 minutes for a table at 10:30 on a Sunday morning - not bad at all. After watching huge plates of food being brought to other tables, we decided to order one dish to share between the two of us. We had the chorizo and avocado Eggs Benedict with a side of bacon and a glass of fresh squeezed orange juice. It was a lot of breakfast for one person, but the perfect amount for sharing with someone. The potatoes that came with it were seasoned really well and perfectly crisp on the outside. The chorizo was good and so was the hollandaise. We will definitely go back.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

The coffee here is excellent. Eggs, potatoes and sourdough toast was prepared to perfection. We enjoyed this breakfast so much we left our hotel early so we could visit this place once more before flying home but to our dismay they are closed on Monday's. I so wanted to try the blueberry pancakes!

Reviewed August 8, 2013

I visit this small place in Maryland Avenue the morning before we left Clayton and went back to Puerto Rico after spending the weekend in the city with my daughter that will start Med Scholl in SLU next week and the service and prices were good , I order the Ham and Cheese omellete and my family liked the orange juice , natural and delicious and we get full before went to the airport , give a trial if you visit Clayton area in near future,

Reviewed July 11, 2013

I have always enjoyed the brunch at Half & Half. The food is excellent, distinctive, and far better than most of the Clayton and surrounding options. The service is spotty, and the wait can be a real drag. When I have the time, it's still my first choice.