“I would love to stay here again!!!!!!!”
Review of Seven Gables Inn

Seven Gables Inn
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Clayton
Reviewed March 15, 2010

I checked in on 3-12-10 and stayed for one nite. I wish i had the time to stay a couple of more nites but my schecdule wouldn't allow it. When I checked in I was greeted by an lady that was very polite. Her name was Gale and I can remember it because she told me to ask for her if I needed anything and had any concerns. I also loved the service from the gentleman doing the valet parking. He was young but seemed very mature and respectful. He was also very neat and clean cut. Another service I enjoyed was the service and the Irish Pub. The server there was an older lady but very sweet.. She made sure that our food was just the way we liked it . Last but not least the room setting was great. I think I liked the antique look about the room the best. I also found it very convient that the hotel offered free Fiji water. At first I was panicing because I had forgot a few of my personal items but thehotel offered these items as well and they worked great as well. The overall cleanliness of the hotel was excellant.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank 22much4u
GablesManager, General Manager at Seven Gables Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2010

Thank you for taking time to tell us about your stay!

We value our guests and their feedback and we look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed March 14, 2010

I was impressed with the attention to detail and upscale feel in this traditional hotel. There is plenty of seating in a beautiful secluded outdoor patio. There's a sitting room off the small lobby, and a bar is attached. Chocolates in the room, wine and cheese, and luxurious bedding along with large rooms and helpful staff made this a comfortable and warm environment. It's easy to walk to a variety of restaurants on the square although parking is a problem. Be prepared to pay for parking, but the parking lot is directly across from the hotel so it's easy to get to. Free internet and wireless access. This was wonderful place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank lauraindy

Thank you for your review.

We are happy you enjoyed your stay. The location is so centrally located for a number of things to do while you are in St. Louis.

We are also happy you enjoyed the staff and the amenities. We strive for GREAT customer and making sure our guests are satisified.

We look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed March 11, 2010

I stayed at the seven gables inn durring the month of feb-2010 when it was very cold outside and from check in,the front desk person made me feel very welcome. its hard to travel alone to a cold state, but this property will make you feel warm and welcome. The suite was so clean and comfortable that my first thought was that I never wanted to leave the room, but I did and went to the lounge and had awsome service (the drinks were great also) then ordered some food and it was 5 star all the way, served professionaly and quickly. the entire property was great and I will always stay there whenever i visit st. louis, mabey next time I can bring my wife cause it is a romantic relaxing place to stay away from home.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank notlocal_10

Thank you for review.

We are very happy you enjoyed our stay. It's reviews like this that make it all worth while.

We truly value our guests and their feedback and look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed March 10, 2010

I really enjoyed myself at this hotel. The staff and the service was excellent. It was very clean and it was just a great atmosphere. A wonderful experience I would recommend this hotel to fellow colleagues.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank CreativeLF

Thank you so much for taking time to post your comments about Seven Gables.

We truly value our guests and its only with your feedback that we can continually improve and provide our guests with excellent customer service.

We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed March 10, 2010

The restaurant is a little weak; however, there is many other good qualities to recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ThomPlano
GablesManager, General Manager at Seven Gables Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2010

Thank you for the review. We truly value our guests feedback.

Reviewed March 10, 2010

European style rooms, service above and beyond. This little gem looks almost out of place with its Swiss Chalet structure nestled among high rise office buildings in the busy business/government center of Clayton Missouri. Inside is a peaceful oasis away from the corporate world. Rooms are ultra luxurious with European styling and appointments, but still modern enough to be equipped with large screen tv's and wi-fi. Our company has held several events at Seven Gables from meetings to celebrations. All were handled with meticulous professionalism from food to seating to audio/visual equipment. If you don't see what you want, just ask. Stacey Wallace and her staff will do everything possible to accomodate you. Walking distance to many restaurants unless you choose to dine at Molly Darcy's on premises. In the warm weather there is a wonderful New Orleans style courtyard to relax in. If you want a change from ordinary business travel.......do NOT miss Seven Gables.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Madea53

What an awesome review!

We are so pleased that you enjoy our hotel and pub! We value your input and continually strive to make our guests feel welcome and happy.

We look forward to serving you and providing you with the quality of service you deserve!

Thanks again.

Reviewed March 9, 2010

The staff, location, happy hour, breakfast, large room and parking (across the street) definitely exceeded our expectations. We had a wonderful stay and will definitely try to stay here again when in St. Louis.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lovetotravelnowIl
GablesManager, General Manager at Seven Gables Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2010

Thank you for your review. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay and your feedback is truly appreciated.

We look forward to you staying with us again!

Stacey Wallace

Also consider these accommodations in or near Clayton
Clayton Plaza Hotel
Hampton Inn and Suites Clayton / St Louis - Galleria Area
Sheraton Clayton Plaza Hotel St. Louis
The Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis
The Chase Park Plaza Royal Sonesta Hotel

Been to Seven Gables Inn? Share your experiences!