$125
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
$121
  • Breakfast included
Clayton Plaza Hotel(Clayton)(Great Value!)
$100
$160
KnightConference
$140
$119
All reviewsno elevatorcontinental breakfastsmall hotelmolly darcychain hotelhistoric buildingfirst floorchocolate chip cookiesdowntown claytonflat screencomfortable bedsst louisparkingvaletcheshirelodgingfurnishings
Reviewed August 7, 2012

I LOVE this place. I have stayed here once before and will be staying again 8/8/12. I will be bringing my wife and mother-in-law with me so they can experience how great this place is. Very nice, very cozy. I used to always stay at the Omni when I would come to St. Louis for business but I am grateful my friend recommended this place to me. LOVE IT.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
GablesManager, General Manager at Seven Gables Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2012

Thank you for taking time to post your review.

We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay and the hotel staff.

We look forward to your return visit!

Reviewed August 7, 2012

This hotel is wonderful! nice people, great breakfast coffe and water all the time. curteous and kind always making sure you have eveerything you need. they are working on better internet service, it's spotty. But they don't have knowlege of Entertainment card and thats where i heard of them. we still had a very nice time.

Room Tip: room 316 doesnt get internet very well at all
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for taking time to post your review.

We are very pleased you enjoyed your stay and we actually have just replaced all of our wireless access points so the internet is stronger and better than ever.

We can only continue to improve with our guests feedback and we sincerely appreciate your business.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

I had tickets to go to two Cardinal games and spent the night between at the Seven Gables Inn. It was very easy to hop on the Metro and get to Busch Stadium and back. Very friendly staff and did many little things to make my stay enjoyable. This place has a little more pizzaz than your typical chain hotel. The room was excellent. I would definitely consider staying here again.

Room Tip: the corner suites are huge.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank drrider
GablesManager, General Manager at Seven Gables Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2012

Thank you for taking time to post your review.

We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay and our team made you feel welcome! We all take such great pride in our jobs and ensuring the guests have a pleasant stay.

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

Charming and intimate bridal shower venue. I booked the hotel for my son's Rehearsal Dinner and I liked it so much I decided to host my future daughter-in-law's Bridal Shower there as well.

It was perfect!!! We had both Gables I and GablesII banquet rooms for the shower. Everyone commented on how lovely the rooms were. The food was delicious and the service excellent.

So happy to have booked the hotel for the upcoming wedding event and in the future I will use Seven Gables Inn for any event that I may host. I would highly recomment Seven Gables to anyone for their parties.

The staff, food and service are first rate especially General Manager, Stacey Wallace.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Donna S

Thank you for posting such a kind review.

We are so very pleased that we could be apart of such an important event in your life and that you are happy with everything from the service to the food to the venue.

We take such great pride in our jobs and work so well together as a team to ensure our guests expectations are exceeded and its always nice to work with such easy going and fun clients. Seven Gables is not a large venue so if you are looking for quaint and intimate and not your typcial ballroom this is definitely the place to come.

It is only with our guests input and feedback that we can continue to grow and ensure we are providing the best possible customer service.

We thoroughly enjoyed working with you from start to finish and would love to have you back for any future events you might have!

Genenral Manager

Reviewed July 23, 2012

This Historic Inn is just that HISTORIC I am one that DO NOT LIKE ELEVATOR'S and didn't mind the steps the staff was very friendly and helpful each one greeted you with a bright smile and cheerful hello. The rooms were very clean & neat and fresh, the continental breakfast was lovely everything they stated about the Inn on the internet was true.I would STRONGLY recommend it to anyone that likes HISTORIC places.Parking was not an issue they do offer VALET and have another parking lot. BUT OVER ALL SEVEN GABLES INN is a very relaxing & quite Inn just to get away.....LOVE IT.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank amberbrooks_12

Thank you for your kind review.

We are very pleased you enjoyed your stay with us.

There are always pros and cons to older buildings but we do pride ourselves on the exceptional customer service we provide. We want our guests to feel as if they are at their home away from home and we strive to ensure all guests requests are fulfilled.

We do offer self or valet parking and we also have bellman her to assist our guests with their luggage to the upper floor rooms. Our team is always willing to help our guests requests to ensure they are satisfied.

We offer several perks that larger chain hotels do not offer, such as Complimentary Continental Breakfast with a rotating hot item daily, Complimentary Wine and Cheese Reception from 5p-7p Monday through Thursday, Complimentary Wi-Fi in all guest rooms as well as all common areas, Complimentary chocolates, Fiji water and Wolfgang puck coffee makers in all guest rooms.

We are very happy you loved the hotel and we look forward to seeing you again.