“On a five point scale it gets a seven!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Clarksville
Village of the Blue Rose Lodge Restaurant & B&B
Ranked #1 of 3 Clarksville B&B and Inns
Reviewed December 14, 2007

This was our first stay for my wife and I at a bread and breakfast. We wanted to do something different and special for our 35th anniversary and spent the evening and night here. Around the small fire we built outside we roasted marshmallows and watched the moon rise over the Mississippi River. After a restful night's sleep we awoke to the most beautiful sunrise. Before departing a wonderful breakfast was prepared for us which consisted of eggs, bacon, hashbrowns that had bacon bits in them (wonderful flavor), toast, and orange juice. We were also offered coffee but turned it down since neither my wife or I drink java. There are three rooms at the facility and we stayed in the Magnolia Loft which I believe offers the best view of the river and scenery. The cost of the stay I believe was a bargin, just under $95 including tax. We would stay here again in a heartbeat! Our first experience at a bed & breakfast exceeded all expectations!

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
7  Thank Railroad_Photographr
There are newer reviews for Village of the Blue Rose Lodge Restaurant & B&B

Reviewed September 14, 2006

The Village of the Blue Rose is a wonderful place for relaxation, quiet and excellent food! Although I have not stayed overnight at this facility, my family and I eat at the restaurant there as often as we can and we recommend it to everyone we see. The staff are incredibly friendly and nice. My fiance and I were engaged there on August 12, 2006, and the staff went out of their way to help my fiance to plan it just perfectly. We are now in the process of making plans to have our wedding there!

The grounds are breathtaking everywhere you look. When you leave the Village you will most definitely feel great about helping a community that is truly special.

Sharon - Bowling Green, MO

• Stayed: August 2006, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
6  Thank Shae464
Reviewed October 17, 2005

We stayed at a bed and breakfast just outside Clarksville, MO in Oct. 2005 called The Village of the Blue Rose. The "village" is a community for adults with Downs Syndrome, and the bed and breakfast / restaurant are a part of that community. The bed and breakfast / restaurant building is perched on a bluff that overlooks the Mississippi River, and the view is breathtaking. The dining area overlooks the river, as do some of the guest rooms. There is a deck with a telescope for viewing eagles and other wildlife, lounging chairs, and also a fire pit with chairs for sitting by the fire at night. It is definitely a peaceful, relaxing retreat. The staff was very helpful and friendly, and our breakfast order was taken when I made the reservation. We didn't dine in the restaurant at night, but the smell from the kitchen was mouth watering, so I expect the dinner meal was very good. Our room was comfortable with a variety of teas, coffee, and magazines - all designed for a relaxing getaway. My husband wasn't pleased with the small TV that only got two channels, but I didn't mind a break from television. The decor of our room and the restaurant was lovely. There is also a flea market and gift shop on the premises, and the restaurant had some Christmas craft items for sale, that had been made by the disabled adult residents. All in all, our stay was very pleasant, and I was happy to support this non-profit community's efforts. I would like to go back in the winter for a stay when the eagles are nesting in the area.

7  Thank doctorjr
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clarksville
River's Edge Motel
#1 of 1 in Clarksville
Rackheath House B & B
Rackheath House B & B
#3 of 3 in Clarksville

Been to Village of the Blue Rose Lodge Restaurant & B&B? Share your experiences!