“Delicious Food & Great Service”

Nico'Z Catering & Eatery
Ranked #3 of 31 Restaurants in Chillicothe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We were in town for the weekend and despite not having a reservation we were promptly seated at the bar, which was more than sufficient. The restaurant is small, but that only adds to the intimate atmosphere. Service was prompt and food was far better than could be expected.

The only issue was what to select from the menu. Each item looked more enticing than the one before. Finally settled on the Shrimp Fra Diavolo, and was not disappointed. Peraps next time, I'll have to go with the pork chop or filet (both looked amazing coming out of the kitchen). Need I also mention the Bruschetta? Looking forward to our next visit to Nico'z.....makes the trip to Chillicothe, MO well worth your time.

1  Thank GWH66208

Reviewed July 13, 2013

I have heard many awesome things about this restaurant, so I decided to try it out with three other ladies. I was on my lunch break. We waited 15-20 minutes for a table. Finally got one. Their Winter menu was not impressive. Virtually nothing on there I cared for. I ended up with chips and salsa, which was from a grocery store, obviously. We ended up being heir for about an hour and a half, just for lunch. Everything was so slow. Will not go back.

3  Thank Twin1114
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Our family gathered in Chillicothe to attend a family funeral and some of our group are foodies so I did some research and came up with this restaurant. i called and with 3 day notice they did a fantastic job of doing gourmet meals. Do NOT miss their steaks and pork chops; as good as you can get in any restaurant in Kansas City, Omaha,Chicago,etc. Pricing is great. Taking care of a large group in a small restaurant is a hard thing but they did great; the food was perfect, came in a timely manner, and the staff were attentive. You don't expect to find a gourmet restaurant in a small town but here is a rare find. This woman knows how to cook and run a restaurant. Thanks for taking care of our family.

2  Thank deanhughson