All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanwaffle makerst louiswafflesmajor highwayhot tubfresh fruitomeletconvenient locationsausagepetinnsmomissouri
Reviewed September 11, 2013

We originally selected Hampton Inn due to their pet friendly policy and we were not disappointed. Not only were they friendly but the facilities were very clean, staff friendly, and they even gave out little bags of dog treats. The morning breakfast was terrific. We stayed five days and enjoyed the standards everyday mixed with new ways of preparing the eggs, potatoes, and bacon/sausage. The food is well prepared and the eating area clean and friendly. If I have one comment on the Hampton Inns it is that I'm not thrilled with the way they have fixed the bathroom sinks to spray the water. I know why they've done it, but it is difficult to get water in your cupped hands to wash your face, etc.

Room Tip: This isn't a location for the "view" so any of the rooms are good.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank DrFirebird
Chuck M, General Manager at Hampton Inn St Louis/Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

Thank you for the wonderfull review of our property We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for staying with us and hope to see you again on our arrivals list soon!

Reviewed August 28, 2013

This was a one night stay passing through the St. Louis area. We arrived late. The front desk clerk was friendly and accomidating. Needed to add my airline FF number to the reservation which she said she had never done before but managed to figure out how to do it. The room was comfortable but dated compaired to other Hampton Inns we've stayed in. Breakfast was what you expect from Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Chuck M, General Manager at Hampton Inn St Louis/Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I’m happy to hear that your stay with us was enjoyable. Feedback is very important to us as it lets us know what we’re doing right and where we need to improve. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Thanks so much for staying with us!

We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

I've stayed at over 20 Hampton Inn's and this one was the worst so far. The Hampton Inn Brand seems to be great 75% of the time and lacking the other 25%. I stayed at a marginal one in Orlando, but this one was the worst. I got in late at night for a 2 night stay. The room was dingy and drab. The bathroom was clean but it had a abnormally large amount of caulk around the showers and sinks, you could tell it was old. I stayed the first night because it was so late, but I didn't unpack. The next morning I took a quick shower and checked out. The lady in front of me in check out was getting her room comped because she had bugs in her room. I didn't complain, I just checked out and went to SpringHill Suites which was very near. This one is on my black list.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Brandon F
Chuck M, General Manager at Hampton Inn St Louis/Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We value your candor, and I’m sorry to hear that your experience was less than satisfactory. We want every guest at our hotel has a comfortable and enjoyable stay. I’m sorry that this was not the case with you. I would like to contact you to find out some more information so i may correct you issues!! I hope that you will come back to the area and give us the opportunity to change your opinion and let you know how much we really do value all of guests. .

Again, thank you for the review. We really do appreciate feedback. It lets us know what we are doing right and where we need to improve.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Very friendly staff, clean and the staff was very accomodating. Helped us receive a package and kept it secure until we checked in. The rooms are good. TV is HBO, Showtime, Bravo plus local. Close to TRADER JOES where you can get a nice bag of groceries and eat healthy. Chipotle is walking distance as well. I saw a Bikram Yoga sign close by.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks so much for your review of our hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for staying with us. We love having you here and hope to see you again!

Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

This is a comfortable Hampton Inn in a nice area. The lady in charge of the breakfast area provided exceptional customer service and you can tell she really cares about her job. We will definitely will stay here again

• Stayed: August 2013
Chuck M, General Manager at Hampton Inn St Louis/Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to go to Trip Advisor to share your thoughts about our hotel. I really appreciate your comments and am very happy to hear that you were satified with your stay.

Have a wonderful rest of the summer!