“As always, great stay”

Hampton Inn St Louis/Chesterfield
Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Chesterfield
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I love the fact that this hotel is close to the interstate, but that you can't hear the interstate. The pool is nice -- and clean!! Breakfast was very good. The service was wonderful. Always a good stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Chuck M, General Manager at Hampton Inn St Louis/Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2013

Thank you for the grear revie of our hotel.. I really appreciate your comments and am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. If you are in the area, please stay with us again. We love having you here!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

I travel to St. Louis 3-5 times a year with my wife and my 2 small children to see my relatives there. Although there are hotels closer, we always choose this hotel because of the friendly staff and reasonable cost.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks so much for your review of our hotel.. I really appreciate your wornderfull comments about the staff!! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for staying with us. We love having you here!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

The staff were excellent and provided excellent customer service. They really go out of their way to make you feel comfortable! I did not like the lumpy comforters on some of the beds, it felt creepy and made me nervous. I did not sleep under them, but my sisters did and was fine. There was a slight moldy smell upon arrival walking through the door, but soon went away. The breakfast was not bad, I did like making my own waffles. The hotel is somewhat outdated, but they have renovated the rooms with new carpet and they made the breakfast area modern style, which looks nice. Overall the 16 year olds at my daughter's sleepover, seemed to have fun and enjoy their time together, so it was worth it to me as long as she was happy!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I’m happy to hear that your stay with us was enjoyable. Feedback is very important to us as it lets us know what we’re doing right and where we need to improve. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Thanks so much for staying with us!

We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

I booked two rooms here and it was fine but nothing to rave about. There is a mall and grocery store nearby, but if you are going to be making frequent trips to activities in or around St. Louis, I think a different hotel might make sense.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review of our hotel. Feedback is very important to us as it lets us know what we’re doing right and where we need to improve. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Thank you for staying with us!

Have a terrific day!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

When checking in, the two ladies and the front desk were absolutely fantastic to deal with. They recommended a restaurant and also a great little ice cream joint. We had a few questions to ask about the St. Louis Zoo and they were very helpful. The rooms were big and spacious and very clean and quiet. The location was great and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. A great place to stay. The breakfast in the morning was excellent and I'm not one who does breakfast very much. A very pleasant experience. After a long day of traveling and dealing with pleasant people can make the day much better. (Also the homemade cookies at the front desk was a nice touch).

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Chuck M, General Manager at Hampton Inn St Louis/Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel! I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us as that is our goal for each and every one of guests. I hope that you will come and stay with us again.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

We recently stayed at this location for 4 evenings/days, and were very happy with it. It is clean, well kept, staff is courteous, complimentary breakfast is good, area appeared safe, and it is near many different places to eat, stores, etc.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank You very much for the wornderful review of our property. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you on your next stay back to the St. Louis area.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Stephanie on the front desk of this Hampton Inn on Swingley Road in Chesterfield, MO is awesome. Despite being sold out and remodeling, she made the stay delightful with her warm and caring attitude. Every hotel wishes they had her on the front desk. Kudos, Stephanie!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks so much for your great review of our hotel! I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope that if you are in the Chesterfield area that you'll stay wih us again. We look forward to providing you with a great stay.