All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanwaffle makerst louiswafflesmajor highwayhot tubfresh fruitomeletconvenient locationsausagepetinnsmomissouri
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Stephanie on the front desk of this Hampton Inn on Swingley Road in Chesterfield, MO is awesome. Despite being sold out and remodeling, she made the stay delightful with her warm and caring attitude. Every hotel wishes they had her on the front desk. Kudos, Stephanie!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Chuck M, General Manager at Hampton Inn St Louis/Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Thanks so much for your great review of our hotel! I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope that if you are in the Chesterfield area that you'll stay wih us again. We look forward to providing you with a great stay.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

This hotel was a last minute add on for a recent trip. The hotel staff was very nice and the room was very affordable, but my family and I noticed a distinct musty smell to the room. We did not ask for a different room because we were just here for one night. Also one of the light bulbs in a fixture was burned out when we arrived and I had to go to the front desk to get a new one.

The hotel is just one exit away from a boatload of fast food restaurants that we took advantage of.

2  Thank TNRetired

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel! I am sorry you had some issues with your room. i have passed your comments along to my maint department so these items will be corrected. I hope that you will come and stray with us again.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay here. Very polite staff (especially Stephanie, who I affectionately call the Cookie Queen - always greeting her guests at the desk with freshly baked chocolate chip confections), comfy rooms (I slept like a rock on the memory-foam bed!), a satisfactory gym (even for avid athletes such as myself), and a bountiful and diverse hot breakfast. Keep it up, guys!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Chuck M, General Manager at Hampton Inn St Louis/Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

Thank You very much for taking the time to write a review about us on Trip Advisor. We appreciate your feedback. We will have the cookies waiting for you on your next trip!

Reviewed June 11, 2013

We have previously stayed at the Swingly Hampton and have always found the staff pleasant and helpful. We were pleasantly surprised to find that they have recently remodeled and the stay was even more comfortable and pleasant. Chuck Meckfessel, the general manager, checked us in and he clearly set an excellent example of friendly customer service that the rest of the staff follows. The daily breakfast was tasty and plentiful. Keep up the great work ? Thank you, George and Jan

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Thank You very much for taking the time to write a review about us on Trip Advisor. We appreciate your feedback. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you on your next stay. Again, Thank You for sharing your experiemce on Trip Advisor and we look forward to seeing you next time!

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Was traveling in St. Louis on business. After a long day of meetings was ready to relax in the room and tackle emails. About 2 hours later the tornado sirens were going off and I decide to head to the lobby to see where to take cover. Stepanie was professional and calm she got all the guests into the laundry room and even provided water and snaks. We rode out the tornado and the rest of my stay was outstanding. A great base of operations. My new stl hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013
Chuck M, General Manager at Hampton Inn St Louis/Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2013

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel! I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us as that is our goal for each and every one of guests. I hope that you really will come and stray with us again.