$125
$118
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $145/night.

$119
$120
$99
$119
Hyatt.com
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanwaffle makerst louiswafflesmajor highwayhot tubfresh fruitomeletconvenient locationeasy accesssausagepetinnsmomissourimall
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I arrived at this Hampton Inn about 11:30 pm on Wednesday May 29th. Thank goodness for my gps, or I am not sure I would have found it. Once in the lobby, I was greeted by an extremely friendly and helpful desk clerk. He checked me in very promptly, explaining where the breakfast room was for the next morning, hours for breakfast, where to park my car, etc. The only complaint I had was that he repeated my room number, 311, out loud several times. Another person was checking in at the same time and I really didn't feel it necessary for him to do this when he could have just as easily pointed out the room number on the little envelope with the card key in it like most hotels do.

When I got to the room, I found it extremely clean with two very comfortable double beds. The air conditioning unit was controlled with a digital display with a plus or minus to make the room cooler or warmer. The unit was not too loud and did cycle on and off as needed. The bathroom was quite spacious and very clean as well. I don't care one way or the other, but the bathroom did not have a heat lamp or exhaust fan that some might care about. From the number of cars in the parking lot, the hotel seemed to be approximately 2/3 full. I didn't notice any outside noise in my room and was happy with a pleasant night's rest.

Room furnishings were a bit worn, especially the door to the bathroom and the base of the bathroom cabinet. The door for the room also had a lot of wear and tear and the safety clasp at the top of the door was loose and needed to be replaced or tightened as it looked less than secure.

Next morning, I went to the breakfast area around 8:00 am and found a very busy attendant refilling breakfast items and constantly cleaning up tables as visitors left. A great selection of hot and cold items, with plenty of coffee that she kept refilling to the delight of all coffee drinkers. I hadn't noticed it the night before when I checked in, but the property also has an additional beverage area in the lobby so if you want additional coffee before heading on the road you can take advantage of this separate area to fill up without having to stand in line with breakfast customers.

All in all, a very nice property with extremely friendly staff from the front desk to the breakfast area to housekeeping. Every staff member I encountered greeted me with a good morning and sent me on my way feeling good about my stay and a valued customer. I highly recommend this hotel and would stay here again in the future if the opportunity presented itself.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank John R
Chuck M, General Manager at Hampton Inn St Louis/Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2013

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. i really appreciate your kind remarks and I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. If you are in the area , please come stay with us again! We love having you here!

Reviewed June 2, 2013

This hotel is very clean and in a great location. I don't know why it is not more expensive. I was skepitcal until I stayed there because of the price, but it is a wonderful place to stay. Rooms clean, beds very comfortable, delicious breakfast, and all staff very courteous.

Room Tip: small hotel in the middle of a busy area of chesterfield. No good views really. Just 3 stories high.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I’m happy to hear that your stay with us was enjoyable. Thank you so much for staying with us!

Reviewed June 1, 2013

My family is here on a mini vacation, June 2013. The inside of the property is beautiful. It looks modern and fresh. When I say newly renovated, I mean it! Our room reeked of fresh paint. Just got here, but the gentleman that checked us in was very hospitable. If your looking for a good view, forget it. When I look out of my window, I see trees and the main garbage hub. However, there is a beautiful view to the left of Chesterfield. I know there might be people who hate the next part of my review, but it's how I feel. When I made my reservations, I specifically checked to see if it was an inn that allowed pets or not. The cite said service animals only, the white fluffy dog with a pink tutu and tiara is not a service animal. I like animals, but I don't like knowing that they've been lying in my bed or on my floor. I like to walk around with my shoes off. When making a hotel selection, it matters to me. If you allow animals on your property, just say it. I'm not looking forward to breakfast with "Fluffy" in the morning.

Room Tip: Ask for room on main entry side if you want a view. Bring a cooler, no refrigerator or microwave.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for the great review from your stay with us! It is very gratifying to know we gave you a great Hampton Experience....that's our goal!

Thank you for staying with us and hope to see you again on our arrivals list soon!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

My family arrived into St. Louis from the west coast, the east coast, the north, and Illinois. We celebrated my Dad's life on Saturday. It was like coming home. We have all met at this hotel over the years to visit my Dad in the nursing home before he passed away in February. Stephanie arranged our complicated reservations and the rest of the staff was as accommodating as usual. Thank you Hampton Inn Chesterfield.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Chuck M, General Manager at Hampton Inn St Louis/Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

I am sorry for your loss!!

thank you for your great review of our property, We hope you can come back and see us soon!!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I found this motel to be a good value and location as I do the vast majority of Hampton properties.The location is convenient to major interstates and other local attractions.There are several good restaurants nearby and a shopping mall across the street.There is a casino only a few miles away.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I glad that you enjoyed your stay with and I appreciate your feedback. I hope that if you are in the Chesterfield area that you'll stay wih us again. We look forward to providing you with a great stay.