All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanwaffle makerst louiswafflesmajor highwayhot tubfresh fruitomeletconvenient locationsausagepetinnsmomissouri
Reviewed June 2, 2013

This hotel is very clean and in a great location. I don't know why it is not more expensive. I was skepitcal until I stayed there because of the price, but it is a wonderful place to stay. Rooms clean, beds very comfortable, delicious breakfast, and all staff very courteous.

Room Tip: small hotel in the middle of a busy area of chesterfield. No good views really. Just 3 stories high.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Chuck M, General Manager at Hampton Inn St Louis/Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2013

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I’m happy to hear that your stay with us was enjoyable. Thank you so much for staying with us!

Reviewed June 1, 2013

My family is here on a mini vacation, June 2013. The inside of the property is beautiful. It looks modern and fresh. When I say newly renovated, I mean it! Our room reeked of fresh paint. Just got here, but the gentleman that checked us in was very hospitable. If your looking for a good view, forget it. When I look out of my window, I see trees and the main garbage hub. However, there is a beautiful view to the left of Chesterfield. I know there might be people who hate the next part of my review, but it's how I feel. When I made my reservations, I specifically checked to see if it was an inn that allowed pets or not. The cite said service animals only, the white fluffy dog with a pink tutu and tiara is not a service animal. I like animals, but I don't like knowing that they've been lying in my bed or on my floor. I like to walk around with my shoes off. When making a hotel selection, it matters to me. If you allow animals on your property, just say it. I'm not looking forward to breakfast with "Fluffy" in the morning.

Room Tip: Ask for room on main entry side if you want a view. Bring a cooler, no refrigerator or microwave.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for the great review from your stay with us! It is very gratifying to know we gave you a great Hampton Experience....that's our goal!

Thank you for staying with us and hope to see you again on our arrivals list soon!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

My family arrived into St. Louis from the west coast, the east coast, the north, and Illinois. We celebrated my Dad's life on Saturday. It was like coming home. We have all met at this hotel over the years to visit my Dad in the nursing home before he passed away in February. Stephanie arranged our complicated reservations and the rest of the staff was as accommodating as usual. Thank you Hampton Inn Chesterfield.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Chuck M, General Manager at Hampton Inn St Louis/Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

I am sorry for your loss!!

thank you for your great review of our property, We hope you can come back and see us soon!!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I found this motel to be a good value and location as I do the vast majority of Hampton properties.The location is convenient to major interstates and other local attractions.There are several good restaurants nearby and a shopping mall across the street.There is a casino only a few miles away.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I glad that you enjoyed your stay with and I appreciate your feedback. I hope that if you are in the Chesterfield area that you'll stay wih us again. We look forward to providing you with a great stay.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I stayed there only a night, it was my first stay at a Hampton Inn hotel. The staff was very helpful and nice. They explained how to get to the Chesterfield mall, which unfortunately is not very convenient to walk to. Having a car is helpful, however, you can walk as it is only 1 mile away but along a busy road. The room was big, however, there was a weird smell, possibly old cigarette smoke when you turned off air conditioner. There was also dust or some chemical cleaner residue that caused my allergy to flare.
The big plus is that the hotel is quiet, no external noise and there was no noise from within the hotel either.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I’m happy to hear that your stay with us was enjoyable. Feedback is very important to us as it lets us know what we’re doing right and where we need to improve. Thank you for staying with us!

Have a terrific day!