“Clean, friendly, and a great value”

Hampton Inn St Louis/Chesterfield
Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Chesterfield
Reviewed April 29, 2013

We loved everything about our stay except for breakfast, which we were sad to miss out on. I'm sure breakfast was perfectly fine, but it was too busy in the breakfast area for us to enjoy, and the kids were disappointed that there wasn't more than one waffle maker, as unfortunately the one waffle maker was constantly busy. Employees were very friendly, and I did see multiple employees rushing to keep up with keeping the breakfast area stocked and clean, which was very impressive! Our room was very comfortable and clean and roomy enough for all four of us. We would love to stay at this property again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Chuck M, General Manager at Hampton Inn St Louis/Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Thank you so much for your great review of our hotel. I really appreciate your comments. We really do make every effort to make sure that our guests have a comfortable and enjoyable stay while with us. I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Nice, clean hotel and friendly staff. Decent breakfast, although the scrambled eggs weren't the best. Good location. with many restaurants nearby (don't just go to the mall, head northeast on Olive Blvd. for some additional good choices.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks so much for your great review of our hotel. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope you'll stay with us again if you are in the area. We love having you here!

Reviewed April 28, 2013

My problem was in not getting a handicapped room as I had requested. The clerk gave me a room with a tub and I use a walker to get around. I arrived late that night and therefore I didn't ask for a different room. I couldn't shower. Perhaps that was my fault for not asking for a different room. The desk clerk should have known, I had called in advance. Otherwise, the stay was ok. The breakfast was great! Upon departure, I didn't receive any acknowledgement from the desk clerk. I know there are many prices for rooms in the country, but, after I paid over $100 for the night, I was hoping to receive some response.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I’m sorry to hear that your experience was less than satisfactory. Our goal is that every guest at our hotel feels welcome and has a comfortable and enjoyable stay. I’m sorry that this was not the case with you. I hope that if you are in the area again that you will give us the opportunity to change your opinion and let you know how much we really do value all of guests. .

Again, thank you for the review. We really do appreciate feedback. It lets us know what we are doing right and where we need to improve.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

We were very happy with our stay. Housekeeping did a great job and it was one of the cleanest hotels we have ever stayed at. The breakfast was a pleasant surprise as we were not expecting much but there were many choices and it was differnt choices every morning. Staff was friendly but not overbearing. Nicely decorated common areas.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Chuck M, General Manager at Hampton Inn St Louis/Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel.. I really appreciate your comments and am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. If you are in the area, please stay with us again. We love having you here!

Reviewed April 26, 2013

This was our first trip to St. Louis. We picked this hotel because of the great reviews. Check in was great. Very friendly staff! Breakfast everyone morning was good...Loved the choices. We were in need of a cot as we were cramped in our room (2 double beds with 3 adults & 2 kids). At first he didn't think they had a cot available but about five min later we had a cot. Also my daughter had her stuffed animals with her. While we were out and the maids come in to make the beds, the maids put her animals back and covered them up for a nap. So sweet! Although this hotel is 20 miles from downtown, it's well worth the short drive to attractions. Our room was clean and I honestly have no complaints. We also enjoyed the indoor pool and hot tub.

• Stayed: April 2013

Thank you for staying with us and for the worderfull review. I am glad your family had a great time in St. louis. We will look forward on seeing you again.

Chuck meckfessel.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

The room was very nice. Hotel decor was up to date and quite nice. Great breakfast in the buffet dining area. The beds had the Euro style quilts and duvet covers. These are not my favorites - it is either too much cover or not enough. Lots of restaurant choices within a one mile radius. I would definitely stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Chuck M, General Manager at Hampton Inn St Louis/Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

Reviewed April 19, 2013

I have stayed in two different Hampton Inns in two different cities this past week. Both had an extra outlet attached to the top of the night stand. It had 3 plug-ins (3 prong) and 2 USB plug-ins. This is SOOOO wonderful. How many times have I had to move a piece of furniture or bed to try to get to a plug-in? This is so convenient and can charge 5 devices at one time. Hampton Inn is now at the top of my hotel list because of this ONE feature! Breakfast was very good and the staff did a good job of keeping up on a busy Saturday morning.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Chuck M, General Manager at Hampton Inn St Louis/Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2013

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I glad that you enjoyed your stay with and I appreciate your feedback. I hope that if you are in the Chesterfield area that you'll stay wih us again. We look forward to providing you with a great stay.