All reviews front desk room was clean waffle maker st louis waffles major highway hot tub fresh fruit omelet convenient location sausage pet inns mo missouri
Reviewed September 19, 2012

We stayed here during a brief visit, and found the staff extraordinarily pleasant and accommodating. Without exception, every one of the staff showed an interest in making our stay more comfortable. The hotel was quiet, clean and convenient. We highly recommend it for business or family stays.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank HighlandParkCrew
Chuck M, General Manager at Hampton Inn St Louis/Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2012

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I glad that you enjoyed your stay with and I appreciate your feedback. I hope that if you are in the Chesterfield area that you'll stay wih us again. We look forward to providing you with a great stay.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

I spent one night here. The check in was smooth. Room was fine, I appreciated having the sofa and King sized bed. Only negative in the room was that when you're sitting on the sofa, viewing the TV is uncomfortable because it's too far to the right. If you're on the left side of the sofa, the closed gets in way of the view. Not a major point, but dropped it from a 5 to a 4 for me.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I glad that you enjoyed your stay with and I appreciate your feedback. I look forward to seeing you again in the future

Reviewed September 3, 2012

I have to agree with Traveller602_12. The air in the hotel was moldy. We must have stayed there at the same time. It was hard to sleep because of the smell and the damp feeling of the room. It looked clean except for some small stains on one of the pillow cases. I wouldn't stay again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Chuck M, General Manager at Hampton Inn St Louis/Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2012

We always appreciate hearing from our guests - including items of opportunity. I apologize your stay was less than 100%. I have shared your review with our Maintance team to ensure that this is not an issue in the future. I do hope the next time you return to the area you consider staying with us again.

Should you have any further concerns or additional comments, please let me know. I can be reached by email at chuck.meckfessel@hilton.com , by phone at 636.537.2500 or, if you prefer, I would be happy to call you at your convenience.

Hampton Inn- Chesrtefield

Reviewed August 28, 2012

I travel extensively for business and always look forward to my Hampton stays because of the consistent quality and updated facilities. Unfortunately this particular stay didn't measure up. From the moment I walked in to the lobby I was hit by the overpowering smell of moldy air, indicative of a sick air-conditioning system. Sadly, this problem was not unique to the tired-looking lobby, but extended into my equally tired-looking room. I spent as little time as possible here and checked out promptly.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
HamptonGM16201, General Manager at Hampton Inn St Louis/Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2012

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I’m sorry to hear that your experience was less than satisfactory. Our goal is that every guest at our hotel feels welcome and has a comfortable and enjoyable stay. I’m sorry that this was not the case with you. I hope that if you are in the area again that you will give us the opportunity to change your opinion and let you know how much we really do value all of guests. .

Again, thank you for the review. We really do appreciate feedback. It lets us know what we are doing right and where we need to improve.

Should you have any further concerns or additional comments, please let me know. I can be reached by email at trevor.sapp@hilton.com , by phone at 636.537.2500 or, if you prefer, I would be happy to call you at your convenience.

Trevor Sapp
Hampton Inn- Chesrtefield

Reviewed August 1, 2012

The hotel was very clean and inviting. The neighborhood felt safe. Lots restuarants and Chesterfield mall. My complaints are minimal. Rooms were to small for a family of 4 with teenagers. breakfast was fair for free. I wish they had more than 1 waffle maker for the hotel. the line was too long. Its a great a resaonable hotel for 1 night but 3 is too many. Also no fridge or microwave

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
HamptonGM16201, General Manager at Hampton Inn St Louis/Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2012

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I glad that you enjoyed your stay with and I appreciate your feedback. I hope that if you are in the Chesterfield area that you'll stay wih us again. We look forward to providing you with a great stay!

Trevor Sapp