$148
$105
$101
Priceline
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanwaffle makerst louiswafflesmajor highwayhot tubfresh fruitomeletconvenient locationeasy accesssausageinnspetsmomissourimall
Reviewed February 9, 2012

We were visiting a hospitalized family member and needed a place nearby to stay. We have always had good luck with Hampton Inn, so we decided to try this one because it was close to the hosptial. I was a little disappointed in my stay. The parking lot was very narrow and hard to naviate. Also, the bathroom counters had limited space. A big disappointment was the breakfast the next morning. Typically I enjoy the breakfasts at Hampton and the selection, but this one was rather sparce in options. Will probably not stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
HamptonGM16201, General Manager at Hampton Inn St Louis/Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2012

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I’m sorry to hear that your experience was less than satisfactory. Our goal is that every guest at our hotel feels welcome and has a comfortable and enjoyable stay. I’m sorry that this was not the case with you. I hope that if you are in the area again that you will give us the opportunity to change your opinion and let you know how much we really do value all of guests. .

Again, thank you for the review. We really do appreciate feedback. It lets us know what we are doing right and where we need to improve.

Should you have any further concerns or additional comments, please let me know. I can be reached by email at trevor.sapp@hilton.com , by phone at 636.537.2500 or, if you prefer, I would be happy to call you at your convenience.

Hampton Inn- Chesrtefield

Reviewed January 10, 2012

This is a older Hampton. It has dated furnature and basic services. It is clean and has pleasant staff. Mention you are doing business in Chesterfield and you get a good discount. Went from 114 to 85 a night.

• Stayed: January 2012
HamptonGM16201, General Manager at Hampton Inn St Louis/Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2012

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I’m happy to hear that your stay with us was enjoyable. Feedback is very important to us as it lets us know what we’re doing right and where we need to improve. I appreciate your comments. Thanks so much for staying with us! Please stay with us again.

Gerneral Manager
Hampton Inn - Chesterfield

Reviewed January 5, 2012

first of all don't take the title as a bad review.. the hotel is adequate. i'd characterize my stay there as like a flashback to the 1980s as far as design, construction, and general decor of the hotel. it was quiet, safe, friendly, well located, etc.. but just a bit dated with low ceilings, old furniture, and a general 1980s feel to it. i make this point because 5 minute drive to the west on I-64 is a newer Hampton Inn that seems like it may be a bit superior in quality and construction and on a strip with more amenities -- this Hampton Inn that i am reviewing is a few exits closer to St Louis across from Chesterfield Mall, but note that "across" means "across the interstate highway". there are no restaurants or amenities within walking distance or sidewalks, so either way you are getting in the car. the double beds in the room more felt like "full" beds. the breakfast is average at best. i think if i come back to Chesterfield i'd be hard pressed to try other options (there are many) but then again if the price was right (rate includes breakfast, there is an indoor pool and fitness center) i wouldn't hesitate to stay there again. i like a 1980s flashback every now and then !

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family

Thank you for your review of our hotel. Our goal is that every guest at our hotel feels welcome and has a comfortable and enjoyable stay. I hope that if you are in the area again that you will give us the opportunity to change your opinion and let you know how much we really do value all of guests. .

Hampton Inn- Chesrtefield

Reviewed November 6, 2011

I had a staycation this weekend and found this local gem based on the value price; this hotel sits right off I64 and Olive/Clarkson Rd exit; I was surprise at how clean and updated this facility was; they have an indoor pool and Jacuzzi, completely stocked with dry towels; a fitness room and best of the staff was OUTSTANDING! Everything was outstanding, my room was clean and everything worked as it should; my room even had a LCD TV; the hallway had been updated, the carpet was new, the lobby area was clean and modern; morning breakfast was a great value, they offered turkey sausage, scramble eggs, French toast sticks and made to order hot waffles; also offered, was an assortment of juices, cereals, coffee and yogurt. This hotel is located close to a major mall and restaurants; I highly recommend this hotel to everyone

Room Tip: if you are a member of AARP or AAA, be sure to check those rates offered to members
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank turleyjay
HamptonGM16201, General Manager at Hampton Inn St Louis/Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2011

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. I really appreciate the feedback and am happy that our goal of making sure all of guests have a great stay was met with you.

Again, thank you so much for the review. Come have a "staycation' with us again soon!

Hampton Inn- Chesterfield

Reviewed September 29, 2011

The nice thing about Hampton Inns is that you know what to expect when you stay in one, no matter where it is. The bad thing is that the "little things" tend to stick out since each one is so similar.

Overall, on the surface, this hotel is fine. Good location, quiet rooms. However, a few negatives:

- The hotel seems very "tired" and in need of refreshening.
- Water pressure was terrible; making for a frustrating shower.
- While my room had a flat screen HDTV, the picture quality - either due to the cable service or the wiring - was awful. Some channels were almost unwatchable.

I would probably stay here again, but it could be better.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank REtraveler
HamptonGM16201, General Manager at Hampton Inn St Louis/Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2011

Thank you for your review of our hotel. As a team we always appreciate feedback from our guests. Our goal is to make sure all our guests have a comfortable stay while with us and your feedback helps us as we strive to meet that goal.

Thanks so much for staying with us and for taking the time to write a review.

Hampton Inn - Chesterfield