All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanwaffle makerst louiswafflesmajor highwayhot tubfresh fruitomeletconvenient locationsausagepetinnsmomissouri
Reviewed August 28, 2011

Nestled in an office park off I-64, the Hampton Inn is close to the highway but removed from the congestion. In fact, for those seeking a pleasant stroll, there is a sidewalk that meanders through the office park. This hotel delivered on the fundamentals – the wireless was fast, the breakfast was ample, and the room was cozy. What separated this Hampton Inn from others was the service. The front desk associate identified an issue with our Hilton Honors account and eagerly welcomed our dog who is “a guest as well”. When we discovered several toiletries had not made the trip, she was quick to offer replacements. While the hotel façade reveals an earlier generation Hampton Inn, the interior is welcoming and updated. This hotel is a practical choice for an evening’s rest.

Pro’s: Fundamentally sound on rooms and amenities; above-average service

Con’s: No glaring issues with the hotel

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank scl44
HamptonGM16201, General Manager at Hampton Inn St Louis/Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2011

Thank you so mcuh for your review of our hotel. It's very beautifully written too!. I really appreciate all your great comments and I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thanks for staying with us!

Reviewed August 24, 2011

I was a bit concerned because my wife is very picky. But she loved it and wants to stay here again. The room was very clean. The bed was very comfortable. The furniture was a little dated, but still fully adequate. The hot breakfast selection was better than most hotels that we've stayed at. They had omelets one day, eggs and sausage another day. There was always waffles, muffins, fruit, yogurt etc. The TV channel selection was much better than most hotels we've stayed in. We had no problems with the wifi internet connection. The pool and whirlpool were clean. The exercise equipment looked very new. They did only have one treadmill, exercise bike and stair climber. But I never had trouble getting use of the equipment. The evening cookies were very good too (they do run out soon). One night they had free popcorn, pop and muffins. We will definately stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank Doug165
HamptonGM16201, General Manager at Hampton Inn St Louis/Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2011

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel! I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us as that is our goal for each and every one of guests. I hope that you really will come and stray with us again. We'll make more cookies! :)

Hampton inn - Chesterfield

Reviewed August 15, 2011

One of the worst Hamptons I have stayed at. Was stuck here by my company. Shower would not turn on. That is why the water pressure is bad. You could no pull up the stopper. Room was not cleaned well at all. Left old coffee in the pot along with other trash. Upstairs smelled like sewage. Never had cookies any day I was there. Lots of stains on the carpet. Toilet was backed up in the lobby. No refrigerator in the room. At least breakfast was good though. Spend the $15 extra to stay at the Hampton a mile down the street on Son Center Dr.

• Stayed: August 2011
2  Thank kccode1
HamptonGM16201, General Manager at Hampton Inn St Louis/Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2011

Again, thank you for the review. We really do appreciate feedback. It lets us know what we are doing right and where we need to improve.

Should you have any further concerns or additional comments, please let me know. I can be reached by email at trevor.sapp@hilton.com .

Hampton Inn- Chesrtefield

Reviewed August 9, 2011

My wife and I recently stayed at the Hampton Inn Chesterfield, just outside of St. Louis, MO. Not only was this Hampton Inn one of the better Hampton Inns we have used in the past 30 years (and we have stayed at a bunch of Hampton Inns), this hotel went the extra mile in being friendly, courteous and helpful. The staff was superb, especially Walt (one of the managers) and the breakfast was very good. Add up all the extras plus a great price and this hotel ranks near the top in all categories for us. For you shoppers out there, one of the best malls in St. Louis (I would rank it the 2nd best) is just across the interstate from the hotel. If you visit St. Louis you will want to stay at this Hampton Inn which is only 30 minutes or less from most attractions.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank ArkansasMinister
HamptonGM16201, General Manager at Hampton Inn St Louis/Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2011

Thank you so much for your great review of our hotel. I really appreciate your comments. We really do make every effort to make sure that our guests have a comfortable and enjoyable stay while with us. I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. i hope that you will stay with us again if you are in the area. Thanks again for the review!

Hampton Inn - Chesterfield

Reviewed July 28, 2011

This was one of the worst Hamptton Inns I have ever stayed. The A/C was out on the roof and out in my room. The front desk questioned my diagnosis of the A/C unit, despite the fact that I am a registered professional engineer, which was quite insulting. The cleanliness of the hotel was sub par. In the future, I would stay at the Doubletree just a mile down the road. It is a world of difference for $20 more per night.

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank Blair V

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I’m sorry to hear that your experience was less than satisfactory. Our goal is that every guest at our hotel feels welcome and has a comfortable and enjoyable stay. I’m sorry that this was not the case with you. I hope that if you are in the area again that you will give us the opportunity to change your opinion and let you know how much we really do value all of guests. .

Should you have any further concerns or additional comments, please let me know. I can be reached via email at trevor.sapp@hilton.com

Hampton Inn- Chesrtefield