“Convenient Location”

Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Chesterfield
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Convenient Location”
Reviewed June 20, 2010

We stayed at this location while moving out of our home. We were hoping the suite would provide more space for our family of four. Other than a convenient location - close to plenty of shopping and dining options, and on the interstate - there wasn't anything to jump for joy about. An average hotel, rather plain for the Marriott brand, with few extras.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank LazyAcresNorth

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Missouri
Reviewed July 13, 2009

We had no complaints during our recent stay at Springhill Suites. The staff was top rate at all times. The beds were soft with plenty of pillows. The sofa bed was comfortable, no bar in the back. The hot breakfast was wonderful and plenty of it. Everything was clean and well kept. We were very happy with everything including the price. We will be back!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
Bella Vista, Arkansas
Reviewed May 20, 2009

Booked a suite through Hotels.com for $90. It had a seperate area for dinning, working, and sleeping. It even had a sitting area with a devan. Two TVs, one in the sleeping area and one in the eating area. Nice King size bed.

There are no food servies on site but there is an Uno's three block away. And there is a mall less than 2 miles away. The hotel is convienient to I-64. Be advised that I-64 is under construction heading downtown.

The included breakfast was a basic continental with the addition of scrambled eggs and sausage. There was a small indoor pool and workout area and the staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled on business
indianapolis, in
Reviewed May 11, 2009

My sister and I met my Mom here for a weekend stay. We had 2 little kids and the room was perfect with a small kitchenette for their snacks and a nice indoor swimming pool. There was also a small area with couch, chair, and coffee table that was out of the way for visting or games if someone was trying to sleep or get ready. Continential Breakfast in the morning was great with a waffle station. We were so thankful the room was oversized with staying with 3 adults and 2 kids. Staff was very freindly and helpful. Great, would definatley recomend.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with family
TEXAS
Reviewed April 4, 2009

Well, to start off, this hotel was exactly where i needed it to be. It was located across the highway from my relatives retirement home. It was also very clean. The room had no problems with stains or showers or anything like that. The hotel had all the amenities. It had a fitness center, business center, and they are both very good. the fitness room had weights and i used them. The fitness room was probably top of the line. The breakfast was also very good and complete.
The staff was very friendly, and always available, until i confronted them with a problem. I used the elevator, and discovered the certificate of inspection was nearly a year expired. I was appalled by this, and took it to the front desk immediately. I told them the elevator is a part of the building that MUST BE in working order, and MUST BE inspected. So they listened to me tell them how important it is, then explained they couldn't do anything about it. So i found the manager, and told her the inspection is way out of date. She found her copy of the last inspection and said "YOU'RE RIGHT!" in a very childish way. I was angered with her idiot response. I said that i would contact the BBB if they did not comply with the law. So then they decided to agree to getting the elevator inspected. Upon leaving, i reminded them of what they need to do before next time i return. I should say that next time the elevator was currently inspected, but i was angry that it took me threatening them for them to even get serious.
I enjoyed every part of this hotel except for the gibblet heads behind the front desk. Over all it is very good, and I would return again.

• Stayed November 2008, traveled with family
Cincinnati
Reviewed October 25, 2008

I stayed here in October for two nights as my daughter's friend lives here and we were visiting from Ohio.
I loved the layout of the queen suite. Lots of towels,great pillows and friendly staff.
Newspapers free,and a good breakfast which was included in the room price. Sausage patties,eggs(2 kinds), yogurt,fruit, cereal donuts and muffins.
Nice little pool and fitness center.
I'd stay here again.

M.Woods

• Liked — room layout and free breakfast
  • Disliked — older,tired looking property
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Kansas City
Reviewed July 15, 2008

First off, we love Springhill Suites and have stayed at a great many of them. This was, by far, the weakest one we have ever stayed at. The property was old and kind of grungy. The hotel appeared like it was maintained by one of the lower levels of hotel chains... not the Marriott.

The staff was out of this world! They were so nice and extremely helpful. The only draw back was that they seemed like they had no idea where any good place to eat was. As a customer/guest, I expect the hotel to be able to direct me to their favorite restaurant in the area. They live there. I am just visiting. The only place the recommended us to was some restaurant across the street. It was a remade Applebee's and it was horrible.

Our room was clean, but poorly maintained with a weak A/C and tears in the screens. We noticed some mold in the bathroom, but other than that... the sheets were clean and the room was well organized. They still had tube TV's that were small with poor reception. My last complaint was that the coffee maker had no instructions, so we didn't make any.

I would not stay here again, but it did not change my opinions of Springhill Suites. I think they are the best chain around and love staying there.

• Liked — Friendly Staff
  • Disliked — Outdated
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank Bealll95