“First Rate Customer Service”

SpringHill Suites St. Louis Chesterfield
Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Chesterfield
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We stayed at the Springhill Suites in Chesterfield during one of the worst snowstorms in recent years. The staff were supportive in reserving rooms for additional days and dealt with special requests in a very positive manner. The parking lot and surrounding sidewalks were cleaned VERY early in the morning to facilitate travelers getting to and from their destinations in a timely fashion. I would definitely recommend this hotel to other travelers!

Room Tip: Choose a room away from the elevator, if possible. The noise of travelers loading and unloading the...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed December 11, 2013

This hotel is reasonably close to the Spirit Of St. Louis airport. Got a good rate. Hotel was clean and room had a fresh smell on check-in. Room was well appointed and was at the end of the hall away from the elevator and extra noise that is sometimes found closer to the elevator doors where people often congregate and talk as they come and go. The breakfast selection was very good with plenty of foods to choose from. Found all the staff to be very friendly and helpful. I will use this hotel again when I fly into Spirit of St. Louis airport.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 1, 2013

My husband and I spent the long Thanksgiving weekend (Wednesday night - Sunday morning) here when visiting his family in the area. The location is fantastic - easy to get to, major roads and shopping centers are near by - and the price was great. We had a room on the third floor and found the room to be rather comfortable for the short time we spent here. The shower head/pressure wasn't great, but was decent, and the bed and pillows were okay. We thought the breakfast was very good. Overall, great value for the money. We'll definitely stay here again. (Note, there was a pool and hot tub we didn't use; this looked like it would be nice if we had kids or were spending more time at the hotel.)

Room Tip: The elevator is a long walk from the corner rooms; consider parking near the stairwells and walking...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Stayed 11/9, room 307. Right next to elevator and ice machine.

It's east to get to from the interstate. We reqeusted a pack-n-play, it wasn't in the room when we checked in later that we said we would. We left for a family function and the PNP was in the room, all set up, when we returned. The door offered little sound protection from groups of noisy, belligerant teenage girls and drunk women. The bed was decent. There were some shady-looking vehicles in the parking lot. We skipped breakfast to go ot the Pancake House down the road, which took us through business park and trailor park areas.

Room Tip: Get a room away from the elevator
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 4, 2013

I stayed here 3-4 times and always had ok stays; but also had 1-2 things go wrong each time.
Pro's: Good pool/fitness center; good breakfast buffet
Con's: Noisy; long walks from the elevator; intermittent WIFI

Overall, I would DEFINITELY recommend the Residence Inn next to it above this place. But if you can't book that - this is better than most others in the area.

Room Tip: stay 3-5 rooms from the elevator. too close - and its really noisy. too far - and its a LONG walk (m...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 22, 2013

We had two rooms reserved for Saturday night 10/19/2013, we arrived early before check in time. One room was ready so they let us put all our stuff in there, very handy for us. The other room was ready when we came back later. I had asked for connecting rooms when I reserved online. Penny the day after I reserved to let me know there wasn't any connecting rooms available but she would get us some it any opened up. I thought it was nice of her to call, even with bad news.

After checking in I looked around the room, number 106 on the ground floor, found hair on the inlet of the blow dryer. Wiped that off with a tissue so not a big deal, but it was very easy to see so housekeeping should have seen it. The issue was there is not sheer curtains at the window. So we kept the heavy curtains most of the way closed. The rooms on the even numbered side have a grass area that it looks onto. Past that is the backside of building with no windows that I saw. But there is a sidewalk so people walking there could see in. Sheers would have been nice. Penny was at the front desk at check out and we told her about these issues. She said that they were getting ready to remodel and new sheers would be added, and that she would find out if they had more now or not. She did apologize and said housekeeping would be notified.

The General condition of the room was good. The bed was comfortable no issues with it. I found no problems with the bathroom. The A/C was cold and quiet, two of my big concerns with a room. I slept on the a/c unit side of the bed and it didn't keep me awake or wake me up. I had no other issues with the room. As Penny said it was about time to remodel, the room was used, but not dirty so no problem there.

All the staff at the front desk we very helpful and friendly. We were at the Springhill Suits this time for shopping at the new outlet mall west down I-44 and to go to six flags Sunday. I will stay at this hotel again next time I need to be in this area. Chesterfield mall is very close by with a Cheesecake Factory which is a plus for us.

Room Tip: The even numbered rooms look onto a grass area and the back of another building. So its quiet on tha...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Our Family recently stayed at this SpringHill Suites location. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms (we had 3 rooms) were all clean and well maintained. Hotel is convenient to Chesterfield Mall and easy drive to downtown STL attraction and Ballpark. We will stay at this location on our next trip to STL.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family