“We came back for shakes & the burgers left a bad taste in our mouths”

Cheeburger Cheeburger
Ranked #75 of 209 Restaurants in Chesterfield
Reviewed November 22, 2013

The shakes are excellent, make it any way you want it and not too expensive. Service was edging on the poor side of average. The burgers while promising at first look....were not good after the first bite. Again many, many combos to make up with the burgers. We had a basic, an unusual, and a completely wild one. The wild one was the best, only because it was the most fun to make up. If you like wacky combos on your burger give it a try. The onion rings were also very good but they charge you for dipping sauce (not cool). Overall I will go again but only for shakes and maybe rings, if the sauces are free

2  Thank DachK

Reviewed September 14, 2013

I've been to Cheeburger Cheeburger several times and I always have a pleasant experience. Tonight was no different. Have I had better burgers? Sure, but not with this many options available. I usually do the barbecue, pineapple, onion combo and it's really pretty good. I love all of the dipping sauces that they offered for their delicious onion rings. They also have a wide selection of shake flavors, with my favorite being Rice Krispie. The decor is fun and kitschy. I think the servers are fine and polite. I'd recommend this place if you're over in Chesterfield looking for a burger joint.

2  Thank Delphine384
Reviewed September 11, 2013

We were able to place our order on-line and it was almost ready when we arrived. It was take out so don't know about the servers, but the counter staff and manager were very nice and helpful. We got a lot of food and the 20 ounce burger is one only my son could eat. Food was good and who can you blame if it isn't since you decide what you want and the toppings you can get. The selection includes real malts...not just shakes. I'd go back.

Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

The food brings us back here, but the servers are just plain not trained to be nice. To think they are working for tips ! I don't expect star service just basic polite service. Obviously the owners don't get it. I would estimate they are losing a lot of business for this reason but don't know it. The burgers are tasty and oily and we go their expecting calorie overload. I hope they improve or I am moving to Smashburbers close by for my burger fix.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

This was a great place to eat. Had plenty of food and the fries was awesome. Heard everyone say you had to try it so we did and it was worth it.