“Great place to eat”
Review of Cheeburger Cheeburger - CLOSED

Cheeburger Cheeburger
Reviewed June 19, 2013

This was a great place to eat. Had plenty of food and the fries was awesome. Heard everyone say you had to try it so we did and it was worth it.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

So love Cheeburger Cheeburger. The cheese burgers are wonderful but the onion rings and milk shakes are to die for. This is one reason we stopped in Chesterfield for the night to have dinner here.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Never thought Cheeburger was a great value for my family of four (two kids 9 & 11). Tried it again since they had a Groupon of $16 for $8. Ugh! The burger on the kids meal is too small for my kids, so we had to order from the adult menu, meaning that everything (fries and drink) must be a la carte. The best value was the basket of fries which the four of us were able to divide for $4.50. We ordered two milkshakes (Oreo Cheesecake and Chocolate Marshmallow) both tasted the same. I ordered my 1/2 pound burger with ketchup, mayo and cheese and even after cutting it in quarters, I still had to eat it with a knife and fork. The meat was crumbling as if it wasn't formed enough and it was so greasy, there was a small puddle of grease in the basket the burger came in. The bill for the four of us was $40 before the $16 discount. Next time I'll go to Red Robin when I want a good burger.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

OK, It is my fault. I bought a groupon for the restaurant, but my 5 and 8 year old granddaughters were in town and they like the silly stuff on the walls and the crayolas. It is hard to screw up a PBJ sandwich, but the 8 year old could not eat half of it as the lack of PB&J between the heavy slices of bread made the sandwich akin to eating sand.

The 5 year old got three decent sized pieces of deep fried chicken breast(?) that had been beaten flat and overcooked that it would take a chain saw to cut it up.

Three of the adults made the mistake of ordering the "Special" which included a side of fries or onion rings. I was served two or three rings as my side.

The huge side salad was a typical small luncheon salad.

What irritated me the most is how "tired" the place looks and acts.

There were only two servers, who worked hard, but could not keep up with the number of diners and service suffered terribly. My wife's shake came about the time we finished lunch.

I had to ask three times for a take away box, and waited and waited for the check.

The decor was shopworn and not particularly clean. The wall of honor for those eatnig a big burger was just a mess of pictures stapled one on top of the other.

I guess having to manage two sites is more than the franchisee can handle.

Last time we will visit.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have only had the shakes. I have tried many different combos and this is half the fun. I have even had the waitress tell me "no that doesn't work too well together" and she was right. They know what they are talking about when it comes to shakes/malts. Go ahead and get the big one and it is easy to split with someone who shares your same combo choices. The plain Vanilla and Chocolate are good too.