“Expectations met”

East Coast Pizza
Ranked #19 of 209 Restaurants in Chesterfield
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 17, 2014

Decided to try this place for lunch after shopping all morning. Disappointed in the pizza lately at different pizza restaurants. My family is not a fan of square cut pizza. Ordered the 16 inch pepperoni and mushroom pizza. They used real mushrooms and not the canned. The meat had real pepperoni. Saw real dough being tossed in the air. Lol. Long story short the family was very happy. Nice

Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

Just stopped to grab a quick bite to eat. We ordered a few of the slices and the garlic knots. The service and staff was great but the pizza was just okay. I suggest ordering a fresh one versus the pre-made slices it might be better.

Reviewed May 25, 2014

First, we had our year end soccer party here and the staff did an amazing job of taking care of 45 people simultaneously. No one's order was forgotten or overlooked, and that's tough to do with a group as large as ours.
Since the party we've been back a couple of times. The lunch special is ideal as its 2 items + a drink for under $8. Quick too....
Only negative is I don't believe they have a 'kid's drink' so that's expensive for young children like mine.

Reviewed May 21, 2014

My wife and I were spending the weekend in Chesterfield and were tired from driving and wanted to get something to eat in the room. We asked the front desk at the hotel and they recommended East Coast Pizza. We were very pleased. We are not big fans of NY style pizza but we really liked this. We ordered and drove about a mile down the road to pick it up since they do not deliver. The pizza was loaded with toppings and had a great crust. We were very pleased. We also ordered the bosco sticks and they were great. When we got there to pick up our food we saw garlic knots which my wife loves so we got a few of them as well. I highly recommend these as well. Our pizza was ready when they said it would be and the staff was very helpful. We di not eat there but I think I would have enjoyed eating pizza and watching the Cardinals game on the big screen. If you are in the area give it a try. You wont be sorry.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

No familiar with the area, at hotel across the street, late at night, call in a pizza.

Went to get it, and someone left it in the oven... burnt. So they make me a new one, offer me a free drink while I wait, chat about hockey. I wasn't in a hurry anyways.

Get back to the hotel room pizza in hand..... nirvana.
This is a dynamite pizza. The cheese, the toppings, the crust. Nailed it.

Not a complaint to be found.

Been to East Coast Pizza? Share your experiences!