“Just okay ”

East Coast Pizza
Ranked #16 of 210 Restaurants in Chesterfield
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

Just stopped to grab a quick bite to eat. We ordered a few of the slices and the garlic knots. The service and staff was great but the pizza was just okay. I suggest ordering a fresh one versus the pre-made slices it might be better.

Reviewed May 25, 2014

First, we had our year end soccer party here and the staff did an amazing job of taking care of 45 people simultaneously. No one's order was forgotten or overlooked, and that's tough to do with a group as large as ours.
Since the party we've been back a couple of times. The lunch special is ideal as its 2 items + a drink for under $8. Quick too....
Only negative is I don't believe they have a 'kid's drink' so that's expensive for young children like mine.

Reviewed May 21, 2014

My wife and I were spending the weekend in Chesterfield and were tired from driving and wanted to get something to eat in the room. We asked the front desk at the hotel and they recommended East Coast Pizza. We were very pleased. We are not big fans of NY style pizza but we really liked this. We ordered and drove about a mile down the road to pick it up since they do not deliver. The pizza was loaded with toppings and had a great crust. We were very pleased. We also ordered the bosco sticks and they were great. When we got there to pick up our food we saw garlic knots which my wife loves so we got a few of them as well. I highly recommend these as well. Our pizza was ready when they said it would be and the staff was very helpful. We di not eat there but I think I would have enjoyed eating pizza and watching the Cardinals game on the big screen. If you are in the area give it a try. You wont be sorry.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

No familiar with the area, at hotel across the street, late at night, call in a pizza.

Went to get it, and someone left it in the oven... burnt. So they make me a new one, offer me a free drink while I wait, chat about hockey. I wasn't in a hurry anyways.

Get back to the hotel room pizza in hand..... nirvana.
This is a dynamite pizza. The cheese, the toppings, the crust. Nailed it.

Not a complaint to be found.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

Quick stop in to check it out on a rainy afternoon. Worth it ! I had a calzone and my wife had a slice. We both enjoyed them very much. Most of the other tables there had full sized pizzas and they looked good as well. Good (non STL style) pizza is hard to find in the STL suburbs. If you live in the Westplex or in West County and enjoy a different pizza than the norm then come here. Like everyone has said they are quick and friendly. The pizza kitchen is open to view and even them tossing the pizza dough is right up front. I will be back. (FYI 30 min drive for me)