“Seems like a good Strip NY NJ Style locale”
Review of East Coast Pizza

East Coast Pizza
Ranked #24 of 215 Restaurants in Chesterfield
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Has excellent cheese steaks here, ambience and service not so nice, but it is in a strip mall. Good beer =seleciton and carried some surprising wines in their menu and cooler. Pizzaa's looked very good but we have not yet tried one, overall a good experience, not such exceptional service, almost liek they are recreating the east coast 'tude!

Reviewed July 7, 2013

My family of 5 went there for dinner. Wasn't crowded but, oh my, it was terrible. They were "out of ice" for a little while. Then our salad was no more than lettuce, onion, and tomatoe with terrible dressing. Since we had to wait 25 minutes for our pizza we had ample time to make a few observations. The place was filthy. If a table didn't have customers seated at it the table was dirty. And, it was not because they didn't bus the table...they did. I watched them clear plenty of tables, but that is all they did...take the dirty dishes...never wiped one down. Seems they decided to let customers wipe down their own tables. Some walls are tiled - those had dried food from finger prints on them. Don't look under the tables/booths - those are the worst...not that kind of "oh they just haven't swept" but a "they never mop caked-on kind of dirty." If you were planning on ordering by the slice, good luck because they didn't have any ready, not one! All the customers we sat near had the same look of "what is taking so long?" As if all that isn't bad enough after about 20 min of waiting I started looking over at the pizza making area I could see our pizza sitting out, ready to be delivered to us...after five minutes I went to ask for it but had to wait for an employee first. Then when she finally came back to the counter and I asked why we hadn't gotten our food after 25 min AND it was sitting there, she started to ge tit but DROPPED part of it on the counter. I was so desperate to feed my kids I just told her to give it to me. After all this...it was just a plain pizza, nothing special. If you want a good pizza out I would recommend Dewey's or better yet, just stay in and order delivery. Will never go again. So as to not be too negative, they did have premade cookies (from some company) that were good - thank goodness bc that bought me time to get home and get my kids food. You've been warned!!!

Reviewed July 2, 2013

The pizza is one of the closest to the east coast. Eat it in restaurant as that's the best out of the oven. Kind of deli ambiance but that's what Pizza places are for.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

I ordered the two selection combo and chose pizza with a variety of topiings (the "Super") and a Greek salad. After ordering, I got my serve yourself iced tea (no fresh lemon offered) and searched all over for a clean table and ended up having to take the cleanest of the dirty tables. The "Greek" salad was simply iceburg lettuce with "hot house" tomatoes (orange color) and Kalamata olives. The pizza, even with the variery of toppings, was practically tasteless. The washroom was untidy and looked unkept (no paper towels in dispenser) just like the dining area. With the numnerous restaurants in this area, I'm surprised this one has survived.

1  Thank Gary G
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I've been here many times and always enjoy the pizza. This past weekend, we stopped in and it was packed. The line was long and the place was full. We were a bit worried how long it would take, but the staff was really working hard. You could tell they were busting it to keep everything going. I really appreciated that. These days, you see so many lazy workers, but not here!

There is a lot of seating inside and outside, as well as a party area in the back.

Oh and the best part...they have Pepsi products. I have to have Pepsi with my pizza.