“Chesterfield's Brazilian experience.”

Bacana Brasil
Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Bacana serves only the choicest cuts of meat grilled to perfection over an open fire and presented on skewers, carved directly to your plate. From the moment you walk through the doors, you will recognize that Bacana takes pride in providing an authentic Brazilian dining experience in an attractive setting focused on our customers' complete satisfaction. BACANA welcomes you to enjoy their selections to your heart's content; customers choose from a wide selection of grilled meats, shrimp and salmon, or well-appointed salad island and hot line and stop only when they decide they have had enough. Bacana's desire is to present this unique and enticing cuisine in such a way that they live up to their name: BACANA: (slang), a term meaning... Amazing! or... Great! or... Cool!
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I enjoyed the Brazilian style service. The meat sare properly cooked and the drinks are robust. The experience was a good balance.

There are newer reviews for Bacana Brasil

Reviewed December 11, 2012

With so many great restaurants in the area I think this one is worth a miss. The food was terrible but not quite as bad as the service. I also felt it was way over priced. My wife and I will not be going back.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

My wife & visited Bacana Brasil expecting a wonderful meal w/Brazilian flair. What we were met with was one of the most enjoyable experiences in the Metro St. Louis area! From the moment we exited our vehicle, the sweet smell of various roasted meats practically carried us into the establishment doors! Once inside, we were warmly greeted by several hostesses & taken to an available table immediately. The hostess asked us if it was our first visit to Bacana, & upon finding out it wasn't, smiled & welcomed us back.
Bacana is set like most other Brazilian steakhouses; hot & cold buffet stations featuring salads, sides, & a variety of sauces for the meats. The servers bring the various meats (beef, pork, chicken, turkey, lamb, etc.) to the table via giant skewer & offer you some of the meat, but only if your Bacana button is flipped to green! As usual, we had a fantastic meal; my wife had her fill & I ate an amount that would put a gorilla to shame! We came in happy, & we left full & even happier. Bacana provides every aspect of a great meal & gives you the proper space & time in which to enjoy. I've heard several complaints regarding the lack of English from some of the staff. Personally, I believe if you're going to an ethnic restaurant, the native language only adds to the atmosphere. Also, if one has basic communication skills, it's easy to talk to anyone at Bacana. I'd recommend Bacana Brasil to anyone, anywhere, & anytime! It's a bit pricey for dinner, but you get every penny worth & more! As always, thanks for reading, enjoy, & safe travels!

Reviewed July 9, 2012

This place is either gone or has moved, but it is NOT next to chesterfield mall anymore

Reviewed May 14, 2012

Excellent food and and a great value. If you leave hungry its your own fault.