“Not Very Good and Way Overpriced”
Review of Emperor's Palace - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Emperor's Palace
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I love Mongolian BBQ and was nearby so gave it a try for dinner. Food was not very good at all and with tax and small tip it was about $17. That makes it the most expensive Chinese buffet I have ever seen and sure not worth it.

Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

We enjoyed this restaurant and all of the many choices from different Asian countries. We don't understand why the place was not very busy.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

I have been several times. Everytime it is excellent and the servers are friendly and attentive. They have so many possiblilties that it is impossible to try everything. But it would be definately worth trying.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

I enjoyed picking my food and sauces to be grilled so it was just what i wanted and the choices on all ready cooked dishes were great

Reviewed May 14, 2012

We went for Mother's Day which was the full dinner all day at $16.99. I wasn't really up to spend that kind of money but my wife wanted to try it so I went along with it. I expected great things from a $17 Chinese buffet and didn't find many.

Still, it was reasonably good overall and none of us got sick afterward like some reviewers have said. The food was pretty average, meaning it wasn't terrible and it wasn't great. Everything we tried was edible (with the possible exception of some kind of pork inside a melon). We were pleasantly surprised at the variety, which is huge. I liked the multiple on demand cooking stations for Mongolian, noodle bowls and some kind of boil.

Best thing of the night was probably the coconut cake dessert, but we thought the sushi was good also. If I had to do it again I would pass on the tempura which was extremely average or worse (IMHO).