“Too much to try in one setting”
Review of Emperor's Palace - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Emperor's Palace
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed July 28, 2012

I have been several times. Everytime it is excellent and the servers are friendly and attentive. They have so many possiblilties that it is impossible to try everything. But it would be definately worth trying.

There are newer reviews for Emperor's Palace

Reviewed July 13, 2012

I enjoyed picking my food and sauces to be grilled so it was just what i wanted and the choices on all ready cooked dishes were great

Reviewed May 14, 2012

We went for Mother's Day which was the full dinner all day at $16.99. I wasn't really up to spend that kind of money but my wife wanted to try it so I went along with it. I expected great things from a $17 Chinese buffet and didn't find many.

Still, it was reasonably good overall and none of us got sick afterward like some reviewers have said. The food was pretty average, meaning it wasn't terrible and it wasn't great. Everything we tried was edible (with the possible exception of some kind of pork inside a melon). We were pleasantly surprised at the variety, which is huge. I liked the multiple on demand cooking stations for Mongolian, noodle bowls and some kind of boil.

Best thing of the night was probably the coconut cake dessert, but we thought the sushi was good also. If I had to do it again I would pass on the tempura which was extremely average or worse (IMHO).

Reviewed April 29, 2012

food had obviously been on heat for some time--some was so hard you knew no one had check it. desserts are tasteless and strange but are also kept under a hot light--not a great place for frostings

Reviewed April 23, 2012

This use to be one of my favorite places. I would go there with my wife and also a group from work. Over the years the food has gone down in variety and taste. Also as the food has gone down the prices have gone up. Their or other much better buffets. Overall while not as god as before not a bad place to go for a Chinese buffet.