“Food w/Friends”

Stoney River Steakhouse and Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Stoney River Steakhouse and Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 208 Restaurants in Chesterfield
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Clarkson Road
Description: Stoney River is an upscale steakhouse, specializing in hand-cut steaks and gourmet entrees, served in a sophisticated atmosphere by professional servers. Guests can enjoy diverse menu offerings such as Center-cut Filets, Bone-in Rib-eye’s or a Classic NY Strip. Not in the mood for a steak? Stoney River offers fresh seafood selections, signature salads and house specialties. Whether relaxing at the bar or dining in the comfortable atmosphere, enjoy a hand-crafted cocktail, local draft beer or glass of wine from our boutique wine list. Our goal is to provide you with the finest culinary experience that exceeds your expectations.
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Our group always does a nice steak dinner together at Christmas time. This year, we picked Stoney River. For most of us, it was our first time there. Overall, GREAT experience. Lovely ambience, good menu, great wines. The entrees are pricey and the food is pretty close to matching the prices. I can't say it was the best steak I've ever had, but it was good. We had some minor hiccups w/our service, but you could tell the server was fairly new. Once we notified another server, everything was promptly managed on the spot - so kudos for that.
Overall, a lovely evening and a lovely place to go. I'd go again.

There are newer reviews for Stoney River Steakhouse and Grill

Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

Restaurant located next door to Drury Hotel in Chesterfield. It serves traditional american cusine. Reach heavy full of calories and tasty.
I have been there twice. First time I had delicious sirlion stake which was wonderful. Second time my stake was overdone and spoiled good impression I had after first visit.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

Nice atmosphere and truly one of the best steaks I've ever had. The french onion soup was pretty good too.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Good food but very expensive. My daughter wanted pasta but they do not offer pasta. The staff and waitress were very friendly.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

We had a fantastic meal with family and friends at Stoney River - good wine, good steaks and seafood, and a great waitstaff to make the evening even more enjoyable. We will definitely return when we are in St. Louis next.