“Neither here nor there”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Neither here nor there”
Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

Divided into two sections, one with teppanyaki stoves and the other with normal tables, this restaurant probably tries to be too much. Two servers fought to take our orders, and the first dish of tofu came without any sauce. The bento box I had was decidedly ordinary, neither fresh nor tasty.

• Visited August 2013

“Consistently Excellent Sushi”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I consider myself a bit of a sushi censure and am more disappointed by local sushi places than impressed. Oishi is always consistently great sushi. It is always fresh, the rice is a great combination of fluffy and sticky, the fish has a nice sweetness to it. Overall it is very good. The owners are former employees of Nobu and the sushi is of a very similar style. When I met my wife she was a waitress at Nobu and I have been eating sushi since before it hit hipsterdom. I strongly recommend giving it a try. You will not be disappointed.

• Visited July 2013
“Fresh!”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Oishi is consistently awesome. Both the Habatchi area and the sushi are are fantastic. Both adults and children alike will enjoy this delightful experience.

• Visited May 2013
Dalton, Georgia
“Very Good Food and Show”
Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

Visiting my family and they took us out to this restaurant. It was the choice of my 7 year old grandson in honor of his birthday. It's the typical food and show and both were very well done. Would definitely go back!

1 Thank RandyKelley
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Love this restaurant!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Great food, great atmosphere, great service! I do not eat sushi and was with a group who do, and there were plenty of options for me. i will definitely be back!

Visited September 2012