Drury Plaza Hotel St. Louis Chesterfield
Hyatt Place St. Louis/Chesterfield(Chesterfield)(Great Value!)
$109
GardenInn.com
$167
  • Pool
$169
Hampton Inn St Louis/Chesterfield(Chesterfield)(Great Value!)
$119
Hampton.com
$99
All reviewsfree drinkshot dogsnachoshappy hourthe indoor outdoor poolpancakesadult beveragesevening kickbackbaked potatoevening foodchilliamerican girlcheesecake factorythe hotel offersking suiteparking lotrooms are clean
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Stayed at the Drury plaza hotel during a business trip. Overall I was extremely pleased with the service and overall condition of the hotel. I was told its a 7 year old hotel, although it looked brand new, inside and out.

Included in the cost of my room was a very good complementary breakfast buffet as well as a free drink during the evening hours. The front desk was very helpful and courteous during my stay. Wifi signal in room was very strong. I definitely recommend this hotel, especially to the business crowd.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

I was traveling with my elderly mother who uses a walker and oxygen. The hotel had received delivery of oxygen equipment and had it waiting on our room.

Also, the breakfast was very good. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This was the first time my family stayed in a Drury hotel. We heard so many good things about it so we were disappointed to find out that our room was not cleaned very well. The microwave was dirty inside and out. Dried food was stuck on the bottom of the turntable in chunks and the outside had greasy fingerprints and a thick coating of dust on top. Disgusting! We used the sofa bed and when we pulled it out, there was food underneath on the floor. It looked like the floor had never been vacuumed, ever! Sofa bed was extremely uncomfortable, also. So, we were still excited to eat at the buffet we had heard so much about. Hot dogs and tortilla chips were not what we expected. There were a few more things, but none of it looked or tasted very good. Breakfast was ok, but again, we have had much better at other hotels. The pool had some dark stuff floating around in it. Wonder what it was? Needless to say, but we will not stay at this hotel again. The only pleasant side was the people who work at the front desk and in the kitchen. They were very nice.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Geeges
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Plaza Hotel St. Louis Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our hotel. We welcome all comments and take this as an opportunity to improve. We pride ourselves on clean rooms, exceptional service and a large variety of complimentary food items to enhance your stay. I am very happy to hear you received good service from our staff, but I am genuinely upset that the cleanliness of your room was not at the level in which you expect and deserve. I would very much appreciate the opportunity to discuss with you your visit and make it right.

Jeff Barker

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Stayed here for a couple nights during the Thanksgiving holiday with my husband and Yorkie. The Drury was one of the few hotels we were able to find which accepted pets and they do not charge any pet fees either! Very friendly when we checked in and had a little welcome bag for my pup as well.

Room was clean and fairly quiet even with tons of families staying there due to the holiday. Free wifi and breakfast. Unfortunately since we had a pet we were unable to have any of the breakfast since pets are not allowed in public areas. I did try to bring some food back to the room once but was a minute too late and they had started cleaning up already :( Managed to grab some coffee before that was taken away.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Every year, my sister and I have an extended weekend getaway and this is the hotel we chose. The hotel is super clean, the people are friendly and the breakfast and kick-back snacks are awesome.

We have not used the pool, so I can't comment on that. It does look very clean though.

The wifi is always excellent. I've been here probably 6 times and it's always been wonderful. That says a lot, since most hotels don't seem to keep up year after year.

The location is great, with Chesterfield Mall within walking distance and Chesterfield Valley nearby.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends