“Chinese American style”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 17, 2014

They have it down to a science. Quality food and excellent service, We were a large party without a reservation. The server advised about how much to order
and we all had a great time.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

As always, PF Chang's never let's me down! If you have never eaten at a PF Chang's, it is a must on your to eat places! Wish we had one at home. Always fresh and absolutely wonderful. Think I could eat at one ever day of my life and never become tired of it!

Reviewed May 6, 2014

We were in STL for a visit and stayed at the near-by DoubleTree. This chain is always predictable - great food and service. We were not disappointed, and will be back. If you Chinese, this is the one to visit.

Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

Not particularly impressed by the food... my noodles were not chinese but most likely italian travestited by chinese (I can tell because I'm italian and I live in china...) and also the colleagues with me that took other dishes I didn't see them screaming of joy for the food...

Reviewed March 10, 2014

I always enjoy PF Changs and this visit was no different except for the 45 minute wait to be seated. While the restaurant was particularly crowded for a Saturday night, we had reservations and while I would expect a slight delay, 45 minutes is ridiculous.

1  Thank jimp976