“Very busy with great service.”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #14 of 210 Restaurants in Chesterfield
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

We visited on a busy week night, several large parties going on, but received great service. Chain restaurant but a favorite of my husband.

Reviewed December 5, 2013

We went for Happy Hour. The selection of appetizers was very good. The spicy shrimp and pork dumplings were very good. The egg rolls were mediocre. Service was good. The booth was comfortable. Okay experience; nothing out of the ordinary. Would return.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

The portions were enormous, and the food quality good, but the flavor was lacking, at least in my "street noodles" and the edamame appetizer.

The prices are good and the service and congeniality afforded by our waitress, Daniela, was the highlight of the evening.

I think someone else noted that there is an awful lot of consistency between different restaurants of this chain. I've noticed that as well.

Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

This is my most visited location. I love PF Chang's, but there isn't one near my home. I have had lunch or dinner at this location about six times.
Today we ordered the lettuce wraps, calimari, hot/sour soup and split a Vietnamese noodle dish. Excellent!

The waitress planned for us to take home soup by planning for the large cauldron. It was cheaper than two bowls. Thoughtful!

Reviewed September 5, 2013

This was our 1st time at P F Changs in Chesterfield. We were semi-familiar with the cuisine and decided to stop for dinner. We were immediately greeted and seated. The hostess asked if this was a special occasion ? It was just dinner. Our server came & introduced herself & told us of a few new items on the menu. Her name was Leah & she was genuinely friendly, asking if anyone in our party had food allergies & offered suggestions to make our meal really good. We were not rushed in the least. Drinks came & Leah checked back to make sure the teas we ordered were to our liking. Our appetizers arrived promptly and were delicious. Even the garnishes were crisp & fresh. Our entrees were placed around the table to be eaten family style. Everything was tasty. My Dali Chicken had a wonderful flavor & the heat wasn't tongue searing. Hubby had Mongolian Beef which was tender & delicious. Son had Chang's Spicy Chicken which slid down easily. Our drinks were replenished by Leah. Everything was so good-while Leah boxed up our leftovers we perused the dessert menu. We couldn't resist & ordered decadent desserts, Banana spring rolls & the Great Wall of Chocolate. Oh my goodness, it was heavenly. We were stuffed & practically had to roll out the door. We definitely will be back. Chains are rarely my 1st choice but the service & food presented tonight was fantastic. The staff made us feel like VIP's.

Been to P.F. Chang's? Share your experiences!