“Pleasant surprise...”

Classic Red Hots Catering
Ranked #44 of 219 Restaurants in Chesterfield
Cuisines: Fast Food
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Founder and owner Steve Cori has been serving up the finest Chicago Style foods for almost two decades. Menu ranges from REAL Chicago Dogs to some of the best and wildest Gyros around. Italian Beef, Maxwell Street Polish, Kielbasa, Chaurice and Boudin Sausages, Guiness Beer Brats, Hot Tamales and much more. Join us at one of our two indoor lunch counters plus outside seating or carry out. Award winning and unique catering is also available for any size group indoor or outdoor.
Reviewed May 3, 2015 via mobile

While checking out at Home Depot and already thinking about where to grab a quick bite, an aroma struck me and I had to inquire. GLAD I DID! Picked up the Spicy Gyro (jalapeno, carrots, and a delicious chipotle spice sauce that compliments the ziti) for my wife and 2 Chicago Dogs for me..all was delicious and we shared. Will now schedule my shopping during his hours of operation. Classic Vienna beef ChiDog fully dressed with just the right dusting of seasoning and toppings! Will be back.

Ben S, Public Relations Manager at Classic Red Hots Catering, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2015

We are so glad you stopped to pleasure your taste buds and that we exceeded your expectations. We are also very grateful that you took the time to write a review it really means a lot to us. We look forward to pleasing you again soon.

Reviewed March 20, 2015 via mobile

This is a wonderful stop inside Home Depot. It worth the trip even if you don't need to go to Home Depot. The original owner from Olive and 141. They are open 7 days a week. You have to try the Chicago Dog or one of the 15 different gyros. This is a great spot.

Ben S, Public Relations Manager at Classic Red Hots Catering, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2015

We don't ever want to sound redundant about such kind words are always such a special gift to us and mean so much to us. They also charge us to make sure we never fail you in any way. The old restaurant which we sold a good 8 years ago was fun but now we are on new horizons and loving every minute of The Depot and catering. Thank you again and we look forward to serving you soon.

Reviewed March 17, 2015

The gyros are the best! The aroma that fills the Home Depot store is to die for. I can't resist when I'm there. I've had many items on their menu and love them all. Service is great and very friendly. Thanks, Patti G.

Ben S, Guest Relations Manager at Classic Red Hots Catering, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2015

To you Patti let us say thanks thanks thanks for such kind words. It truly means everything to us. We look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed February 18, 2015

Had the regular hotdog. The owner mad suggestions to add on and he was 100% right. Also had the chicken brat .... amazing!!

Ben S, Social Media at Classic Red Hots Catering, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2015

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to write a review of us and we sincerely apologize that we did not exceed your expectations in all possible ways. we hope that at some time you will give us the opportunity to provide the level of service and quality that we expect from ourselves. Thank you again for taking the time to review us.

Reviewed January 14, 2015

My husband and I frequent "The Valley" and occasionally Hubs talks me into "browsing" Home Depot, oh joy! But my consolation prize is the Chicago Dog waiting for me at the exit. The owner is chatty and charming (he's got very friendly eyes) and the food is familiar and comforting. I always get the classic Chicago dog and Hubs gets the foot long Polish sausage- half BBQ, half Chicago style. It's messy and embarrassing to eat in public but we love our little tradition and would recommend everyone browse Home Depot and treat themselves to a dog!

1  Thank snuddlepiu
Ben S, Public Relations Manager at Classic Red Hots Catering, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2015

On behalf of The Classic Family we thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review. These reviews help others find us and know what to expect. Mostly we are glad that we exceed your expectations as that is always our goal.
see you soon!