“Hole in the wall with great Korean food. ”
Review of Kim Cheese

Kim Cheese
Ranked #33 of 208 Restaurants in Chesterfield
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
“Hole in the wall with great Korean food. ”
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

Their building was formerly a tiny, run-down Jack-in-box. It's pretty small, but their food is what really shines here. I've had the Kim cheeseburger, the spicy pork tacos and one of their burritos. All 3 are really good. The burrito is HUGE (bigger than Chipotle or Qdobe). I highly recommend this place. Only 4 stars due to the small seating area and parking lot.

1 Thank Steven813

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Love the Bee Bim Bap!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Everything is wonderful except the seating area is too small. But the food is terrific and ask for extra sauce or kimchi. Service is fast and reasonable prices.

• Visited March 2014
“Fresh fast food! ”
Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

We tried the spicy pork tacos- delicious, bi bim bop- full of fresh veggies and a couple fermented sides (Kim Chee & cucumbers), the fried rice was tastey tho it doesn't come with meat, extra to add. All in all, this place it a quick, reasonably priced, fresh and delicious new take on Korean food!

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Delicious!”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Ate here this evening, and was pleasantly surprised. I'd passed by before and never thought much of it. My boyfriends parents suggested we try it tonight and we all went. My bf got the Kim Cheese burger with egg and avocado and it was soooo good. I was a little jealous I hadn't ordered it. However, I was also in love with what I ordered, the Spicy Chicken Curry Ricebowl. It was very flavorful and full of veggies and chicken that tasted like it was cooked all day. We also all split their potstickers which are fried and filled with beef and veggies, they were also good. I will most definitely be going back to try more off their creative and tasty menu!

• Visited February 2014
Chesterfield, Missouri
“Fast food with a twist”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Ate at Kim Cheese last with wife. Their menu is extensive. I had KimCheese burger with avocado I and my wife had Bee Bim Bap. They were both very tasty. The meat was very well marinated. A lot of fresh vegetable.
Although the space is small, the price is cheap and the food is good. Overall it is very good.

• Visited October 2013