“great breakfast”

Ranked #7 of 208 Restaurants in Chesterfield
Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed November 25, 2013

My sister and I were shopping in West County and decided to have a late breakfast. It was my first visit, but I will be back. I got the best cinnamon pancake, scrambled egg, and delicious bacon. Our server was knowledgeable regarding either the breakfast or the lunch menu. Very good service and price is reasonable.

1  Thank susiejc

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Enjoyed the Pecan Dijon Salad. The chicken and dressing were both served warm. There were lots of pecans and bits of bacon on fresh greens. If I were to change anything, I'd ask for the dressing on the side next time. Our group of three lingered a long time and never felt like we were being rushed. The service was excellent.

1  Thank Janet L
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Had been NPR for a medical procedure so was looking forward to great breakfast. What strikes you most about First Watch is the creative menu and variety of good breakfast items. Service was excellent and quality of food very consistent.

1  Thank Tom T
Reviewed October 9, 2013

We stopped in at First Watch on our way to Knoxville, TN and hit right at time for Sunday brunch so we did wait about 20 minutes for so. My wife got the Pumpkin Pancake special, and I got the Gravy Train Omelet. Both were very good, and were brought out very quickly. Although it did not affect our meal, we did over hear that they ran out of chicken and mushrooms and had to delay and/or alter some of the other guests meals. Overall, it was very good and would recommend it.

1  Thank DTROON
Reviewed October 5, 2013

What a nice experience. A friendly, clean, cute place.
The service was perfect. The menu features some very healthy choices.
The biscuits and gravy are probably not the healthiest, but they are made with turkey gravy and you have never had better biscuits.

1  Thank Hunza37093