“An OK spot for Breakfast”
Review of First Watch

First Watch
Ranked #8 of 208 Restaurants in Chesterfield
Cuisines: American, Healthy
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Saint Louis, United States
“An OK spot for Breakfast”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Their breakfast selections are varied and plentiful, this is only open for morning trade and the taste is just OK

Visited October 2012
Jessica R, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Joe W - Thank you for visiting and sharing your feedback. We are happy you enjoy our diverse and extensive menu. However, we want to be the best in selection and taste, so your comments will be taken seriously by the team.

Jessica, First Watch Customer Service

winchester, Kentucky
“Great lunch place”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

During a recent trip to St. Louis, I made a wine run at a local enoteco and asked where the best place was to have a casual lunch that wasn't fast food. The steward suggested First Watch. This was a family gathering so eight of us ventured to First Watch for lunch and everyone loved it. Soups, salads and sandwiches - everything fresh and wonderfully prepared and the service was very friendly. The prices were right as well. So tip of the hat to my wine friend - they know food as well.

• Visited April 2013
Jessica R, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
fantifan - Thank you for visiting...and thank you to your wine friend for sending your group our way! We are so happy your entire party enjoyed lunch with us and we hope to see you all again soon.

First Watch Customer Service
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Always get a good breakfast here”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is my favorite breakfast place to meet friends and clients. Plenty of food, huge menu, and lite menu options. Never had a bad breakfast there!

Visited January 2013
Kansas City, MO
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fresh and healthy”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I absolutely love this place for breakfast and lunch. The staff remember me and service is normally excellent. The food is fresh, heart healthy and delicious (not necessarily an oxymoron!). All omelettes can be done as egg whites only, and they're one of the few places I can actually get a family member to eat! Close to my hotel, but I'd drive miles for their food. This is one chain that's truly dependable for consistently good, fresh, delicious food.

Visited December 2012
Quincy, Illinois
“It doesn't get any better than this”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Had lunch one day and breakfast the next at First Watch. At breakfast, I had a fabulous omelette and my wife had the pumpkin panckes along with a couple poached eggs. My omelette was wonderful, the pumplin pancake was huge, but so light and fluffy it almost floated up off the plate. Its a challenge for a restaurant to get poached eggs perfect, did they did. And the coffee in great, you could sit and savor it half the morning.
At lunch, the salads, soups, and sandwiches are all great.
Service is fast, friendly and efficient.
My only complaint is living 120 miles away, we can't enjoy this wonderful fare often enough..

• Visited December 2012