“Reliable mexican restaurant ”
Review of Mexicanel Maguey

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mexicanel Maguey
Ranked #156 of 208 Restaurants in Chesterfield
Cuisines: Mexican
Chesterfield, Missouri
“Reliable mexican restaurant ”
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

Each El Maguey is reliably good. The food is consistent: always tasty greasy and salty. Try the tamale plate - smothered in meaty red sauce. Also try the green/tomatillo salsa- not hotter, just tangier than the good red stuff.

Carmel, Indiana
“good food and good service”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

food was excellent, service excellent, 4 stars ample parking, good size beer choices and i don't know what else to add here

Visited June 2014
Missouri
“My wife and I differ”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

She would give this a rating of 3, I think, but I am such a fan of the pollo michachano (spelling?) here that I give it four stars. It is a cleaner version of the one in Bridgeton, but the one in Bridgeton has better margarita prices. (And, that said, I think the Bridgeton site recently relocated, and I have not visited there since). Look for a coupon.

• Visited December 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great Mexican Food and excellent service. Plus I got to practice Spanish with the servers.”
Reviewed November 27, 2007

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Mexicanel Maguey? Share your experiences!