“Interesting dishes”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Romano's Macaroni Grill - CLOSED

Romano's Macaroni Grill
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
st. peters, mo
“Interesting dishes”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2012

Love the menu choices, but hate the noisy hardwood floors. Sounds reverberate throughout the large dining room.

Visited August 2011

Saint Louis, Missouri
“I'm a picky eater”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2012

I had trouble finding things I liked on their menu. What I had was good enough, but nothing I really wanted. Prices are average. Plenty of free parking. I like Olive Garden a lot better.

Visited July 2011
garden city
“Wish I hadn't”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2012

We took the short drive from the hotel to the restaurant for dinner. We had been on the road 10 hours with no stops for meals so we were eagerly looking forward to a great italian meal. The wait staff was so pleasant and did a great job. The food was a huge disappointment. Upon ordering we were served drinks and a stale piece of bread that would have otherwise been delicious. The food was bland and left me wishing we had ordered a pizza to the room. I had a trio that consisted of two tiny cannelloni, very bland angel hair with mediocre chicken parmesan, and lasagna that tasted like chef boyardee. The only thumbs up I can give the meal was the appetizer. The bruschetta was great. I left 75% of the meal. WHat a waste of money and it wasn't cheap. $95 for four entrees, teas and 2 appetizers. Ridiculous.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Rebecca H
Chesterfield
“Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2012

Food was excellent. Prices OK. Service great. Portion amounts definitely reduced and prices increased. Wine prices on Thursday nights is wonderful. Very much enjoyed.

Visited May 2012
Missouri
“Disappointing”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2012

Went for dinner at this location for the first time.
Upon entering the place looks worn. Needs an update.
We ordered the pepperoni pizza and it was surprisingly good.
I have ordered the Parmesan Crusted Sole several times at the South County location. Always delicious!!! Service is always very good there!!!
Here the sole was very bland. No sauce. Our waitress was bad. The food came and she was no where to be found. When she finally did come by, we had our food over ten minutes. Asked for a couple things and five minutes go by and she is no where again! Overheard a girl from the kitchen curse a terrible word and my young child was at the table. You could tell they didn't care. One of the guys cooking we could hear complaining. Back to South County. They have it right!

• Visited April 2012