“HUGE quesadillas”

The Global Quesadilla Company
Ranked #61 of 205 Restaurants in Chesterfield
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Saint Louis, Missouri
“HUGE quesadillas”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

I love this place! It's a bizarre concept and I can't figure out if they are locally owned or part of a chain. The atmosphere inside suggests a chain, but I've never seen another Global Quesadilla Company, so I'm not sure. There are so many quesadillas at this place and that's all I've ever had - no wraps or anything like that. Every variety of quesadilla I've had has been awesome - the far east and Texan are my favorite because they aren't your typical quesadilla flavors. Also, get the chips here. They give you a huge serving of chips and amazingly the guacamole lasts through all of the chips. The chips are light and crispy and just wonderful. The service is hit or miss. I feel like if you are waiting to takeaway then the wait is longer than if you would call in for delivery or dine in. That could be a misperception on my part, but for takeaway I always feel like I'm left waiting, whereas when I dine it the service is pretty quick.

Visited May 2014

Missouri
“large variety of quesadillas and more.”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

We stopped here after several hours of playing at the Myseum. The kids had pizzadillas and us adults had the buffalo quesadilla, the santa fe quesadilla, chips with queso, soft pretzels, and the Caribbean salad. The kids had no complaints and the adults all enjoyed the meal except for the pretzels, they were not as soft or good as they could be. I personally sampled the chips, santa fe and buffalo quesadillas and the carribean salad. The buffalo quesadilla with ranch was my favorite although all were good. I would return to this restaurant.

• Visited April 2014
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Large portions weren't enough”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Aside from the very friendly and enthusiastic service (this means the counter personnel only since there was no other service), there was little to say that was positive. Menu descriptions were a little vague and it turned out that "peppers" meant jalapeños or other hot varieties, guacamole was the kind you'd find in the frozen food isle of the supermarket-nothing to really identify an avocado other than the color, and chips were plentiful but pretty tasteless. The chicken in my quesadilla was minced and without much flavor.

• Visited August 2013