“Good service- decent food”
Review of Syberg's

Syberg's
Ranked #22 of 208 Restaurants in Chesterfield
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Good service- decent food”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

A step up from fast food but not a very big step. My meal arrived cold with congealed cheese on the nachos. It was replaced promptly but... the service was good but seemed to be directed to the
'regulars'. Very diverse menu with something for everyone so although I wouldn't go out of my way
I wouldn't hesitate to return.

• Visited September 2013

Illinois
“Good service, good food”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

We arrived approximately 1pm on a Tuesday afternoon and found the restaurant to be quite busy. We were immediately seated and a waitress arrived shortly thereafter. We ordered the breaded mushrooms and they were the best I have ever tasted. Clearly prepared fresh, not your typical frozen appetizer. The sandwiches we ordered were also tasty. Service was prompt and friendly.

• Visited August 2013
Bonita Springs, Florida
“classic pub food”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

I had never eaten at Syberg's prior to this week, despite the abundance of locations in and around St. Louis.

The restaurant has a national chain feel to it ... leather booths, formica table tops, TVs with baseball, golf and the like being aired. I have a feeling it appeals more to men than the group of ladies that accompanied me.

The menu is traditional bar food ... wings, burgers, pizza, with some salads and other sandwiches thrown in. The food was tasty but not remarkable.

It's a popular place -- there must be 40 restaurants within a half-mile of this one, yet this place was packed on a Thursday at lunch time. When we finished, we went over to the new Taubman Premier Outlet Mall across the highway to check it out. Perhaps the mall is one of the reasons this place was packed, but I would bet not.

It is decent and fair-priced. I would go back if someone else asked. But it's nothing to write home about.

• Visited August 2013