“classic pub food”

Syberg's
Ranked #29 of 215 Restaurants in Chesterfield
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed August 10, 2013

I had never eaten at Syberg's prior to this week, despite the abundance of locations in and around St. Louis.

The restaurant has a national chain feel to it ... leather booths, formica table tops, TVs with baseball, golf and the like being aired. I have a feeling it appeals more to men than the group of ladies that accompanied me.

The menu is traditional bar food ... wings, burgers, pizza, with some salads and other sandwiches thrown in. The food was tasty but not remarkable.

It's a popular place -- there must be 40 restaurants within a half-mile of this one, yet this place was packed on a Thursday at lunch time. When we finished, we went over to the new Taubman Premier Outlet Mall across the highway to check it out. Perhaps the mall is one of the reasons this place was packed, but I would bet not.

It is decent and fair-priced. I would go back if someone else asked. But it's nothing to write home about.