“Great burgers”
Review of Harpo's

Harpo's
Ranked #115 of 211 Restaurants in Chesterfield
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I haven't tried anything other than the burgers here. It's nice when weather permits dining outside. It's very noisy inside as it's a typical sports bar, but the burgers are really very good.

Reviewed November 19, 2012 via mobile

...come here. Our waitress told us about happy hour, took our order, and when the bill came guess what? Right - our beverages were not covered. What a shame that my meal doubled in price over the difference of my drinks. The food was soso. I did like the feel of the place though. If I come back they owe me about 4 free beers though... lol!

Reviewed November 18, 2012

This is ac take off of the favorite place in Colombia..Home of MIZZOU. Great value, beer and drink selection, and the food is prettyvdarn good slso. Its ac fun plasce

Reviewed March 6, 2012

If you need beer while in Chesterfield, Harpo's has it. Service was acceptable and menu has the standard bar fare. Worked well for a thirsty traveler. Nice outdoor patio away from the busy street.

1  Thank aswitzer44
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed December 25, 2007

It's good for large cheap drinks in Chesterfield but fried food just isn't my thang.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook