“Good Overall Resturant”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 18, 2012

I think you beould be very pleased with the service, value, and the food at this easy to like spot. Give it a try

Reviewed May 16, 2012

Went here with 3 business collegues. Chose it because they have a location, "On the Hill." also, a recommodation from a local. I had the Spicy Chicken, Nice. The food was better than average but our service was below average. Our waitress twice forget to bring requested items, and then the excuse that there were several large tables whose orders had gotten ahead of ours.

Hey! If our food is delayed is it my fault I did not order fast enough?

I will go back for the food and hope for a different waitress. We sat outside. Nice.

Reviewed May 12, 2012

Food is always fabulous there. Especially their outside eating area. Great service and great food. Friendly people and owners EXTREMELY friendly.

Reviewed March 13, 2012

Our expectations may have been skewed by going on line. Food was marginal. We started with " Toasted ravioli"....let's call it what it is. Either deep fried or frozen and baked. Not bad, not great. Then, a very disappointing Caprese Salad. Three of the smallest basil leaves I have ever seen on top of coagulated balsamic, which tells me this was pre made and then put in the fridge. By the way, we had 6 tomato slices...3 basil leaves the size of a pea.
The pizza we ordered was pretty good, but again, preparation was very lack luster.

Dessert.....$ 6.50 for Tirimisu. I was excited, because I saw a massive home made pan of it in the case of the restaurant. We ordered it...it was about 1" thick and about 4" tall. The usual is a square...and for $6.50 it should have been much bigger. The taste was great....heavy, but great.

Overall, not impressed.

Reviewed March 9, 2012

I was referred here by the desk clerk at the hotel. Great choice the dishes I saw everyone eating looked great and reading the menu showed a good range of dishes to satisfy any one. I went with appetizers and and caprese salad. Well prepared and full of flavor. I'm not a fan of olives but the ones with salad were awesome. There are a tremendous amount Italian restaurants in St. Louis. So they are doing it right. Brad was my waiter and he was on it. Left him a good tip. I worked in a small family owned italian restaurant as kid, and this place is quality and comfortable.