“Great Food at Great Price”
Review of Spiro's Restaurant

Spiro's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Spiro's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 208 Restaurants in Chesterfield
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 15, 2012

They have an excellent Happy Hour Special which includes a soup or salad, main course, glass of wine and a dessert for around $20. This is unbelievanble value! I had the filet mignon which was great. Even if you do not go for the happy hour specials, the food is always very good. I have eaten here several times over the years and have never had a bad meal.

Not sure about the other Spriros locations - but ths review is only for the Chesterfield location.

They also have a nice outdoor seating area with a fire pit when it gets colder.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

The service here is always excellent. Each item is finished tableside so hot food is hot, salads are fresh, and it's fun, especially when they flame the saganaki (sp?)! Wait staff are very attentive without being intrusive, are helpful with menu interpretations and special requests. The food is outstanding! We loved the sea bass and the filet which was cooked perfectly and had a great sauce. This was the first time we were given a shot of ouzo at the end of our meal. I had never tried it before and it was fun to have the opportunity. I really like that it is easy to get in, even on a week-end. The only drawback is the outdated decor, altho almost charming in it's own way. Great place. Couldn't recommend it more hightly!

Reviewed August 19, 2012

We went here for the first time and thought it was expensive for what you got and the food was just average. We both ordered the caesar salad, and we both didn't think it tasted like a caesar. It didn't have the usual taste of a caesar dressing. If it didn't have parmesean cheese on the salad, I would have thought they gave us the wrong type of salad. I ordered salmon and my boyfriend ordered the scalops. Both of the fish dinners were average and overprised. Won't be going back a second time. Rather disappointed.

1  Thank CharlieKansasCity
Reviewed June 2, 2012

This was our first time visiting Spiro's in Chesterfield. We called a couple days earlier for reservations although we wouldn't have had any trouble getting a table this night . The staff is friendly and very attentive. I didn't know much about Greek food but chose the Spanakopita as an appetizer which was delicious. For my entree, I chose Masouka--yummy comfort food and layers of fabulous goodness. My husband chose the Grecian Chicken which he described as tender and tasty. For dessert, we had the cheesecake which was quite good. Great dining experience and would definitely return.

Reviewed May 12, 2012

The food is only average. The service at the bar was terrible. We won't go back.