“Anonymous outside; tasty inside”
Review of Paul Manno's Cafe

Paul Manno's Cafe
Ranked #1 of 215 Restaurants in Chesterfield
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 1, 2012

We went there early on a Saturday evening for a family meal.

The waiters were attentive and efficient.

The food was good. I would not class it as 'great'. The veal chop was very tender but lacked flavor. The pastas were good. Filet mignonette well cooked and presented.

Overall it's a pleasant surprise. A bit dressy and not a warm atmosphere, but all in all its good

Reviewed November 24, 2012

This is an amazing Italian restaurant tucked away in an old strip shopping plaza. Top notch service, excellent food, and an intimate-but-not-stuffy atmosphere. One of my favorite date night places. Among the entrees we've had on our visits, so far the sea bass off-menu special is my favorite. We've tried the lasagna, which I think might be the best I've ever had, the veal picatta, and veal parmesan (which is a bone-in chop). The service has been exemplary and don't be surprised to see Mr. Manno stopping by each table. The atmosphere is very comfortable and there is a great mix of families, business diners, and couples on any given visit. The wine list has a good amount of variety. We have gone with the waiter's wine recommendation on each visit and haven't been disappointed yet. Lastly I'll mention the tiramisu, which is too perfect to describe.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I had eaten here before and the seating system was a nightmare. I returned and what a difference. It is well run, the food was very good and the server was wonderful. Wonderful experience. I would return in a minute.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

We had a WONDERFUL dinner last night! Great cozy, romantic atmosphere. Sinatra playing the whole time. Amazing food and service! Worth the $$! The owner visited each table when we were there. Great service!

Reviewed October 13, 2012

One of very best meals I have had, Miles better than anything on the "Hill". More like Little Italy in NYC. So worth a reservation for a true dining experience.