“Very good restsurant”

YaYa’s Euro Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
YaYa’s Euro Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 210 Restaurants in Chesterfield
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Since 1998, YaYa's Eurocafe Chesterfield has been providing a Mediterranean dining experience, utilizing only the best local and naturally raised ingredients, sustainable seafood, and unique crerativity. You will find GREAT FOOD and GREAT SERVICE are our best attributes! Cheers!
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Has been a consistently good restaurant over the last several years. Has both indoor and outdoor seating. Wide menu selection. The trout is very good and we have never had a selection that was anything but outstanding. Full bar and good selection of reasonably priced wines. Wait Staff are knowledgable and work hard to please. We highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

The food is great - large wine selection - prices are Very reasonable. Try brunch. YUM! Most dinner meals are $14 - $25.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

It would be hard to find something here to dislike. The food is consistently excellent. They always bring bread to the table immediately with a wonderful dip (baba ganoush I think) and allow one a taste of whatever wine is ordered before pouring. I love that as sometimes a wine will be sweeter or less full bodied than I'd like, and it's nice not to be stuck with something I really don't want. Terrific soups, desserts and, of course - their entrees. I've had most of the items on the menu, and my favorites continue to be the Greek Salad with grilled shrimp, the roast chicken, and their pasta. They always have seasonal dishes and the menu varies. Fresh, healthy food, excellently prepared and served. If you crave their chocolate souffle, be sure to order it at the beginning of your meal. It's great to share and is truly so light it could float to the table.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

I have always had to wait after calling in 2-3 hours ahead of time for take out... and I have patronized this restaurant for years. Last Sunday I called 2 and a half hours before for take out to be ready at 830pm. I arrived at 810 thinking I would wait for 20 minutes. They did not get the order ready till almost 9pm. They started cooking only after I arrived. Food is excellent.. but I think they need to work on the service part. If you cant get it ready or dont want to do take out.. say so up front.. Dont say "yes" it will be ready and have the customer wait. I had not gone there to sit in the restaurant for 30 minutes.. I went there to pick up the food and go home...

Reviewed November 20, 2012

One of our favorite dressy/casual places. Great for meeting up after work or for a date night. Upscale decor with a warm and earthy feel, the first thing you notice is the delicious aroma from their wood-fired stove. Food is great, never a bad dish (and I think we have sampled everything by now) - even salads and apps are remarkable! Very nice brunch on Sundays.