“Good food, large portions, lots of TV screens” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Krieger's Pub & Grill - CLOSED

Krieger's Pub & Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food, large portions, lots of TV screens”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2014

We had a party of 6 and each dish we ordered looked appetizing (with large portions!) Our waitress was professional and delivered everything exactly the way we ordered it (the food was just a little slow). I wouldn't suggest coming with family unless you plan to watch the sports because the restaurant was too loud to have a decent conversation. There were lots of screens so the game could probably be seen from every table. I ordered the Tilapia tacos and enjoyed them very much, but didn't try the jalapeno ranch (I actually brought my own kale & tomatoes to put inside the tacos and make them a little more healthy). My husband said the Chicken Finger Club was just okay because it was just like chicken fingers on bread... but what did he expect, right? :) He could have ordered it buffalo style. The French Dip looked great, and the salad we ordered was giant.

Bring your kids on Tuesdays because they eat free with each paying adult.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Bluffton, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bailey's friends eats at Kriegers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2014

That is yummy too. We are eating now. Because it's got be nice and I like games. It's fun and my friends.

• Visited May 2014
Chesterfield, Missouri
“They slipped pretty badly today.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2014

Our group gets out for lunch monthly. The service at Krieger's is always good and the folks there are generally very accommodating.

I love the Cajun chicken sandwich, and seasoned fries, but today I wanted to try their imitation IMO's Italian sausage pizza.

I think that Krieger's needs to stick to sandwiches and pasta, the pizza came out cold to the two diners who ordered it. While not a cheap meal, it was the right size. I am irritated at the lack of ingredients on the pie. I could not taste anything but the provel.

I enjoy the restaurant but do not try the pizza, it is a pitiful imitation of IMO's

• Visited February 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
“Small town bar in the big city”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

Friendly welcoming atmosphere. Fried pickles are amazing as well as some of the specials. Lots of cold beer on tap. David and Katie make great cocktails and shots.

• Visited August 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Excellent food in a fun environment”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

We have a young family, so were concerned it would be too much of a bar for us. It was very family friendly, and even has a kid's night on Tuesdays. TVs everywhere so I can watch the games, and the menu has something for everyone. Philly was solid, and my wife's burger was excellent. Pizza is St Louis style, so our bad for not asking.

• Visited August 2013