No photo provided
Dining options: Lunch
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Great burger”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

I don't like paying more than $10 for a hamburger, but at least you get a quality, flavorful burger here. I like the unlimited fries. We have eaten there twice recently and we were seated quickly and had good service and food.

Visited March 2014

A TripAdvisor Member
“What are bottomless fries ?”
Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

Went here as was local to mall we were shopping in.

Staff friendly and place decorated with 'americana', how you imagine a burger joint should be.

Food was good. All had different burger meals which there was nothing to complain about each served with bottomless fries ( which suggests that they are replenished as you eat them but seems to identify they are served in a dish o ring with no base )

Food and drink came in at about 17$ ahead which I think is expensive for a burger

Lake Saint Louis, Missouri
“Ho Hum”
Reviewed December 18, 2013

I had the Bison Burger which was to have been cooked medium and ended up too dry. They do have good fries. I was not impressed enough to go back.

Visited September 2013
Wildwood, Missouri
“Very Disappointed”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Placed my To-Go order (Cobb Salad, a roll, and Red Velvet Cake), chatted with the waitress about my last experience, how terrible it was...(I was NOT asking for food to be comp'd or a freebie), but the waitress came back and said the manager on duty will comp my meal.

What I recieved was a salad with frozen chicken on top, a roll with a bite taken out of it and the Red Velvet Cake..well...only the bottom half was in the To-Go box.

There are plenty of other places in Chesterfield to eat...I would urge people to go elsewhere.

• Visited August 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Burgers were excellent, but not cheap”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Our burgers were excellent, but service was average at best. Pricey for burgers, but they were top shelf. Good environment for kids. Wide selection, but the burgers are the best thing they have in my opinion.

• Visited June 2013