“Red Robinnn.....ya you know the rest”

No photo provided
Cuisines: American, Deli
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed August 1, 2012 via mobile

I don't eat bread, so I asked that my burger not have one, found out that they will wrap it in lettuce instead. Awesome for low/no carb eaters. French fries!!?? You can also substitute a side salad, or steamed veggies at no charge. Wasn't sure I really wanted this tonight, but I'm really glad I stopped!!!

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Not a fan of children? That's ok..they do not allow children unattended in the bar without a parent and after 9pm, not allowed at all!

Great food at great prices. This is my Thursday night place to pick up dinner for two.
From the moment I walk in, everyone is friendly and very welcoming. As I am always greeted with a smile.

The portions are HUGE. although I order food to go, I always have left overs for the following day. Oh, did I mention, great food at an inexpensive price.

They have a huge selection of alcohol, I wish this was more of a late night place for the area.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

For a noisy, fun place this is good food, not cheap. VERY EXCELLENT milk shakes and malts...fabulous onion rings, great burgers.

Reviewed June 20, 2012

Love the new gluten free hamburger buns-thank you!! It is so awesome to be able to have a normal hamburger and fries in a restaurant instead of wrapping it in lettuce or eating a meat patty with a fork and knife. It's the small things in life - what a difference - thank you!

Reviewed June 20, 2012

The chicken ciabatta sandwich is great if you are tired of burgers and of course get the garlic fries to go with it. Make sure you all order it because your breath will knock a horse over.