“A tiny pricy but HUGE service and quality”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Annie Gunn's

Annie Gunn's
Reserve with OpenTable
Annie Gunn's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 205 Restaurants in Chesterfield
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: CHESTERFIELD AIRPORT ROAD
Chesterfield, Missouri
“A tiny pricy but HUGE service and quality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2014

Went to Annie's with another couple for dinner. Did not reserve but were given a "nook" (small private dining area).
The server, Julie, was always there when needed but did not hoover. She seemed to have an inner sense when someone needed something.
Greeted at the door by hostess with a genuine smile.
Food was great but might have been a little too fancy for one of our party who cleaned their plate anyway.
It was truly a pleasure to be greeted and served in a professional manner without anyone rolling their eyes or other such nonsense experienced sometimes at other places of dining.

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Should have tried this sooner!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2014

My husband and I made a last minute decision to finally give this place a try while we were in the area. I was apprehensive initially because I am an newly diagnosed Celiac so we decided the best bet would be to arrive for early lunch so I could ask questions. Let me just say that this was a great first impression! The staff is so fantastic and they are allergy aware and accommodating which is hard to find. Any questions I had were directed to the chef himself and the waitress assured me that my meal would be fine. And it was. I agree with another reviewer who said: "Atmosphere is casual but service and food are 4 star." We will be back!

Springfield, Missouri
“Great Food - Casual Dining”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2014

I have heard about this place for years and decided to give it a try. We had a great waitress who recommended the sausage link that came with a fried egg and potatoes for an app. We also got the shrimp. Both were fantastic. We joked about ordering another round of the apps. I went with the lamb and my friend went with the hog chop. I love lamb and they nailed it. The flavor was excellent. My friend loved his chop, but he said that once he saw my lamb, he wished he ordered that instead. I was impressed with their spin on things and everything we had was delicious. I also like the fact they start you off with a complimentary glass of sparkling wine.

• Visited March 2014
“Delicious food, great atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

You'll love the feel of Annie Gunn's the minute you step inside. Great hospitality, incredible appetizers and delicious entrees. Salad was huge.

Visited March 2014
Chesterfield, Missouri
“Dennis”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

One of the top restaurants in Saint Louis. Excellent Food. The Smoke House next door (same owners) is great for takeout. Excellent wine list. Atmosphere is casual but service and food are 4 star.

• Visited July 2013

Been to Annie Gunn's? Share your experiences!