“So so Thai food.”
Review of Addie's Thai House

Addie's Thai House
Reserve with OpenTable
Addie's Thai House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 210 Restaurants in Chesterfield
Cuisines: Taiwanese
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Woods Mill Rd
Transit: Olive Blvd. @ Woodchase (91) Olive Blvd @ Woods Mill Road (91) Olive Blvd. @ Woodsmill Road (91)
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Addie's food isn't so bad but there isn't anything great about it. Simply put, they are very average. We had a good service.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

Loved the food and the restaurant. Everyone was nice and courteous. Excellent service. We recently moved to St. Louis area and were on a lookout for a cozy little restaurant that would be kid friendly and serve good food and this place was beyond our expectations.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Wow, what a pleasant surprise in this hidden suburb! Came here for dinner on a business trip. I did not have high hopes, but it was truly excellent food. The red curry was the perfect level of spicy and not too rich. My friend's pad thai looked delicious, too. Service was professional, place was clean. I will definitely come here again the next time I'm here for business!

Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

We absolutely love this restaurant! I can't begin to estimate the number of times we have eaten there. It is the one place we always take friends

1  Thank summertraveler19
Reviewed June 9, 2013

First let me caution you....If you are a macho man, and think you can take the heat....Think again.

Let me preface this review by stating that if Addie's (strange name for a Thai restaurant) is not the best authentic Thai in the region, then it has to be in the top two.

Oriental restaurant...typical semi-fast food with sauces not very complex and not necessarily fresh tasting. Not here. Addie's is so different on so many planes, you have to try it.

Location is not Addie's strength. Woods Mill's north end is Olive St. Road. Well go a couple of hundred feet north of that stop light and a couple of hundred feet east and you have found Addie's. Addie's is a tiny, tiny restaurant and that is part of the overall great dining experience.

Tables are not one on top of the other. The music in the background is soft and subtle. It is wonderfully quiet and you can talk comfortably with your dining partner or group. The décor is just fine, and the silver ware and plates are heavy and tasteful.

The menu is a problem, it is vast and the dishes all sound so good that selection of an appetizer or entrée is tough. There are special multi-course menu's for groups, and the individual selections a just incredible.

The menu defines 5 levels of hot, topping off at "Thai Hot," that should be a warning. I love spicy and ordered the third level, and while not oppressive, was just a smidgen hotter than I will order the next time we visit. Thank heaven for rice and large glasses of super cold ice water.

The server gave us time to study the vast menu, and I saw at least 10 dishes that I wanted to try. I settled on the "Spicy Boat," a combination of seafood and vegetables in a wonderful spicy sauce. What a great selection I made, it was simply wonderful, fresh and hot with a vast amount of shrimp, calamari, muscles and scallops. Not just one or two of each items. Everything was made to order and was delightfully fresh. My wife ordered Pad Thai at level 1 of heat and it was perfect for her, and she loved it.

There was more than enough food that even without an appetizer we both had to have doggie bags.

We will definitely go again, this was a first visit, spurred on by a coupon and the entire dining experience was great. Very rarely have I given a restaurant such an unqualified thumbs up. Addie's is absolutely first rate!